RonR

Gold Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
USA
For those old enough to remember, Reeboks became very popular in the mid-1980's - for both men and women. This continued into the early 1990's and then seemed to fade over time.

Reebok Freestyle high tops were a style onto their own. My question is more about the Freestyle low-tops and Princess models. Each had multiple versions with different colored soles and trims. Of the two, which do/did you prefer?

I think the Princess shoes had a longer life span and I believe are still in production. (When I see them these days, they are only being worn by older women.)

Any Freestyle or Princess stories? Any particular favorite color combinations?

Man, I just cannot ever get behind these as my grandma only wore Reebok Princesses and that's all I see when I see them.

Man, I just cannot ever get behind these as my grandma only wore Reebok Princesses and that's all I see when I see them.
I agree. These days, the only people you see wearing Reebok Princesses are women over 65. Hard to give them a second thought.

I'm thinking in terms of back in the 1980's.....they were pretty popular with high school and college-aged girls. For as much of a Keds and Tretorn fan as I am, I'd say that the Reebok Princess and Freestyles were more commonly seen than Keds and Tretorns combined. At least where I was.

The main thing I liked about them was the soft garment leather; particularly with the Freestyles. You see a fair amount of toe movement if you were nearby and could focus for extended periods of time without being noticed like in a class room. Some Keds girls switched to Reeboks in the winter months as the leather probably kept their feet more warm and dry. Stains from wet sidewalks and parking lots were more easily wiped off the Reeboks.

I unfortunately missed the 80s/90s but have been told numerous stories by people in forums about how popular the Freestyle and Princess were.

I am 28 but for as long as I can remember I have had a fetish for Freestyles, Princess and Classic. I made my current gf aware of this and while she wasn't fully onboard with it, she is getting better over time. I got her a pair of vintage Princess from ebay with the softer leather which she wears for me from time to time.

I also bought her a pair of Classics which she likes to wear more often and says they are one of the most comfortable trainers (sneakers - I'm from the UK lol) she has ever worn.

I have attached a few pics of the Princess.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240804_210744_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240804_210744_Gallery.jpg
    541.5 KB · Views: 13
  • Screenshot_20240804_210736_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240804_210736_Gallery.jpg
    309.3 KB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot_20240804_210725_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240804_210725_Gallery.jpg
    275.8 KB · Views: 13
  • Screenshot_20240804_210715_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240804_210715_Gallery.jpg
    285.1 KB · Views: 14
I bought my wife a pair of each princess and freestyle. I told her, “I want to fuck you in these.” She wears a sexy nylon windbreaker and lets me fuck her, I love to cum on them. She loves it, she sometimes begs, “cum on my sneakers”. I cum so hard on them, it’s so sexy.

Back
Top Bottom