1998 Adidas Wish shoes !! Opinions please

devryguy27

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
united states
Okay so heres the deal , these were my ex-girlfriends sneakers I guess she had since freshman year of High school, tag says made 10/98 and we both graduated 2002. These were absolutely my hands down fav shoes to see on girls and still are. I loved to see her wearing these barefoot. I remember she told me they have to stink I wore them in the warehouse barefoot for 3 days straight. I'm just glad to still have them, sentimental value to me now. size 6. IDK what it is about them but these pics were taken probably in 2003 or 2004 when I talked her giving them to me to "Sell" on ebay to some perv lmao :icon_biggrin: haha me... I remember the acution got up to like $110 and I actually had to bid and some jackass keep bidding em up he must have really wanted them, that way if she looked online which she did, it was legit lol. Anyways let me know what you all think. I still have them, there no where near this condition now :( these pics were taken like 2003. so they are I think hard to believe it really 15 or 16 yrs old is that really correct?

Attachments

• IM000427.JPG
    IM000427.JPG
    53.3 KB · Views: 34
  • IM000431.JPG
    IM000431.JPG
    66.3 KB · Views: 27
  • IM000429.JPG
    IM000429.JPG
    63.1 KB · Views: 19
  • IM000430.JPG
    IM000430.JPG
    63.9 KB · Views: 19
Re: 1998 Adidas Wish shoes !! Opinions please

Hah- my opinion is that you are a damn genius! Totally brilliant scheme to not only get the shoes, but also some sweet pics- those shoes are indeed hot little numbers, too.

I've love that picture of her wearing them, I think I've enjoyed that picture since it was first posted on Yahoo Groups.

Thanks,
Andrew

yeah, I haven't been on there in like 6 years, I couldn't even tell you bro. but would u like some updated pics of them?

I wish I had my phone on me the pics would be of much higher quality. I will eventually for you guys, promise but here will have to make due with my shitty PC camera for now.. :( sorry, they are still beloved out of my HUGE collection.... these will always be my favs, they have lost some of the smell, but at least these photos prove they are mine and not some turd mimic guy on here. Thanks for your comments fellow conrads!!

Attachments

• Picture 4.jpg
    Picture 4.jpg
    202.2 KB · Views: 14
  • Picture 1.jpg
    Picture 1.jpg
    199.2 KB · Views: 14
  • Picture 3.jpg
    Picture 3.jpg
    173.6 KB · Views: 14
  • Picture 2.jpg
    Picture 2.jpg
    195.1 KB · Views: 23

It really sucks guys they are like I counted like 15 or 16 years old and they are falling apart and the white like synthetic leather is cracking, I tried to keep them in the best climate I could to preserve them, however I used to love to put the one with hole on ...once in a while just for a few mins even though they are a size 6 lol, that's making em crack and fall apart more. I Think I've done all I can to save em for this long so I might just toss them in the trash here soon, they've had a good run and a lot of great memories but maybe it's time to move on. what you all think? That big dumpster crushing them with garbage and old eggs and sour milk , syurp, is it time for them to finally meet their destiny in the landfill or not? They really are priceless and a lot of sentimental value more than anything I guess .But who wants to see me tossing then in the dumpster when he comes next week. Maybe I can get him to take a pic and hit the squash button lol so I can see them off to their final resting spot or to burned up whichever lol. I'll miss em. It's been a good run with em, but all good things must come to an end :( Just need a couple more days before I say goodbye :(

Last edited:

what do u think of selling them? I could take care of them

what gift what do you mean? Box? huh lol.. Bro I never sold em if that's what ur trying to sell. I have em. favorite pair forever.

So I have some updated photos if anyone would like to see them??? They are really all trashed up now :( it' now 2018 and they were born I 1998 so that' exactly their 20 year old anniversary God rest their tired old soles...., hehe get it... God bless their old soles!!!! Anyone even care for me to update them? I' sure nobody wants to see these old 20year old Adidas now ???

Yo, what' your offer lol? It' now almost June of 2018... anyone wanna make a bid??? This is their 20 year anniversary!!!!!! Who wants to buy them???

Back
Top Bottom