tornasu

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
USA
Hello folks,
I have been trying to buy a certain KEDS Champion slip on (black canvas with WHITE runner soles- also the little keds tag on the ankle). I found pictures on shoebuy (amazon) and HSM websites but they are not correct! :icon_cry:

I bought a pair and they sent me the wrong shoe ( Black canvas with black sole). argggg

I am hoping someone here could help me locate a vendor online or in stores that sells it.

Thank you everyone!

BTW who ever wins will receive 1 million golden points AND i'll post pictures of my wife wearing them!

Tornasu

Attachments

• 31egzcvDltL._AA280_.jpg
    31egzcvDltL._AA280_.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 0
Re: 1st ever KEDS scavenger hunt! Can you find it?

Did Keds ever put out a slip on with white soles..??.. Maybe way back when.. I don't remember seeing them.. :icon_bigg Walk softly people..

It has the new keds laptop near the ankle area. Only the new style of keds have this. I'm guessing either its rare or something type of conspiracy plan! The system is proventing my wife from rocking these shoes!

I have a pair of black here with the logo near the ankle and standard rubber soles. What size are you looking for?

I have a pair of black here with the logo near the ankle and standard rubber soles. What size are you looking for?

She is a size 9. Thanks sekker! You the man!

Sorry to disappoint but no go on the size.

NP. I just hope someone have spotted them in a store or a website.

Try Zazzle.com You can create them there from Slip-on or mini slip-on's.. Great site... :icon_cool:icon_cool:icon_cool

I was at a Keds / Stride Rite Outlet store and saw them in white. See attahced pic. Sorry, no black.

I am hoping someone here could help me locate a vendor online or in stores that sells it.

Attachments

• keds slip on.jpg
    keds slip on.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 0
Back
Top Bottom