Martial Arts Demonstration..

Martial Arts Demonstration..

I was at a martial arts demonstration on the weekend. My friend took video and I was able to capture this little clip off of it this morning. Nice chinese girl wearing black keds.

ENJOY!

MK

Attachments

• wingchung-kdkick.jpg
    wingchung-kdkick.jpg
    328.1 KB · Views: 2
While at Walmart in Tucson, I saw a super hot Hispanic mother in her early 30s wearing really dirty white Keds Andies. She had on an activewear top and bottom with the keds, which is common in well off Latinos around here. She was with her daughter shopping. I dont' know why, but the way they were all used and dirty really turned me on!

This morning driving to work, saw a girl about early 20's wearing a pair of red
thick soled keds. She was across the street, but I saw the blue label. They
looked like the champs, but thick soled.

Some pretty good sightings...

Some pretty good sightings...

Great job with the sightings. We are lucky up here to have a warm spell in the middle of January. It brings out a few more Keds then -40°C weather does.

Would be fun to watch Ashley slide around on the ice with her white champs on and end up on her bum with her feet in the air. hehehehe.

Then I could go and "help her up". hehehehe :icon_evil

LOL

MK

I was having lunch yesterday in Dallas when a bunch of girls from one of the local highschools came in. They were wearing short skirts, but it didn't look like a uniform. 3 of the 7 were wearing, wait for it, white canvas Keds and white socks. They were pretty and no doubt popular(a couple of them seemed to have an entourage). I'm going to move back to Texas. The only sightings I have in Ca are on my own feet!

school girls

school girls

Ahh Dallas, I allways like my trips there. My parents are still living there and i graduated from high school in Garland a suburb. Never a break in the keds department.

Dallas and Houston have always been the best places for sightings in Tx. Austin, my home town, never was so hot. It has taken on much more of a left coast feel over the past few years. With that change, Keds seem to be less popular-just as they are here in the peoples republic of california.

Amen, Austin has become the Berkley of the midwest. There are lots of liberal tree hugging birkies hanging around there now.They are allways to uptight to enjoy life, allways bitching and moaning living off mom and dads bucks!

lol...

lol...

kedsfreak said:
Amen, Austin has become the Berkley of the midwest. There are lots of liberal tree hugging birkies hanging around there now.They are allways to uptight to enjoy life, allways bitching and moaning living off mom and dads bucks!

They can bitch as much as they want as long as they use Daddy's bucks to buy Keds... LOL

Back
Top Bottom