6uldv8 said:
With that change, Keds seem to be less popular-just as they are here in the peoples republic of california.

With an attitude like that - move. I live in Cali and I have seen quite a few
keds lately, within the last year, AND on teens. I hang out at a local burger
joint on friday nights, and its near a high school. The number if girls wearing
keds is increasing each week. At the very least the sightings of Sketchers
is almost nil. Vans are still popular, and Chucks (ick). I am also VERY happy
about the number of girls in flats. Flats havent been popular among the teen
crowd since the 80's (when keds ruled supreme). With them coming back at
this rate .. it makes sense keds are on the rise. I think that this summer we
will see a FLOOD of keds .. at LEAST the flats styled ones ... if not Champs.

With Mischa and the Veronicas sporting Keds and more and more ads in mags it can only get better 4 Keds. Check out the Keds web site and click on "as seen in". They have been in a lot of magazines lately. I hope they rock this year, I will be in style with a different pair 4 every day. Eat your heart out all of you new Keds girls and kiss my Keds.

Keds4ever,
Ashley

They have been getting more publicity in magazines and what not, but I still haven't seen Keds in a while. Hell, I can't even remember the last time I saw a pair on a girl, let alone an attractive one.

140kcftsx said:
They have been getting more publicity in magazines and what not, but I still haven't seen Keds in a while. Hell, I can't even remember the last time I saw a pair on a girl, let alone an attractive one.
I'm not a fan of the slipper looking ones like the skimmer, but i've seen a lot of younger women wearing them. I've also seen a few attractive looking girls wearing champions and triumpths. A few months back a girl in the mall had on the same plaid champs that I had on. I was kinda wishing that she would have noticed mine too.
Have you seen my pics? I think that i'm an attractive young lady and I wear Keds.

Ashley

Ashley said:
Have you seen my pics? I think that i'm an attractive young lady and I wear Keds.
Ashley

OH YES I have! You most certainly are an attractive (a rather big understatement) young lady!! What I was referring to was the lack of sightings in person, on the streets, definitely not on here or the internet. It's women like you that give us some hope. Wear them proud!

I just got back from a visit to a factory where of the 800 workers about 90% of them are women. Almost all of them wore sneakers, but I only saw about a dozen Keds and NO champs.

all in good time...

all in good time...

Mule said:
I just got back from a visit to a factory where of the 800 workers about 90% of them are women. Almost all of them wore sneakers, but I only saw about a dozen Keds and NO champs.

All in good time. Our factory has about 30 people and I've only seen one pair of champs but the girl is not permanent.

You know what they say. Good things come to those that wait.

Well I just saw a 18 or 19 year old girl yesterday at Wal Mart wearing typical juniors small shirt, straight leg hip hugger jeans, and white keds that looked like the older Embrace style with several laces. Maybe they were the newer kind, but I can't remember the name. She looked sooo freakin' hot!

*sigh*

*sigh*

tgkedsgirl said:
Well I just saw a 18 or 19 year old girl yesterday at Wal Mart wearing typical juniors small shirt, straight leg hip hugger jeans, and white keds that looked like the older Embrace style with several laces. Maybe they were the newer kind, but I can't remember the name. She looked sooo freakin' hot!

Ah. Nothing like a hot 18 year old with hot pair of keds. *sigh*

Back
Top Bottom