Re: 2006 Keds Alert

Had a brief sighting as I went for my lunch stroll at work. A mother pushing a carriage down the road was wearing beige shorts and t-shirt with sunglasses and pink champs with no socks. She looked to be in pretty good shape for a mom.

Had a great sighting yesterday. Was in the mall with wife and sis-in-law. Wife was wearing new blue champs with laces removed and some brown capris. We saw a mother-daughter duo who appeared to be mounting a wedding registry onslaught. The daughter was late teens/early twenties. Long straight brown hair, very thin and really attractive. She was wearing some fashionable jeans with brown destroyed keds laced champs. They had the smaller blue label and they had seen some wear! I pointed them out to my wife.

:icon_mrgr :icon_razz :icon_lol: :icon_excl :icon_lol: :icon_razz :icon_mrgr

During my lunch break at work, I was in Potbelly's (A sub sandwich place) and saw this woman in front of me in line, with the traditional white leather keds. They were quite worn, heavily creased at the toes, the white leather was quite dirty. My fantasy shoe! I wanted to yank them right off her feet.

She was wearing a white blouse and tight blue jeans (tapered cut). She had to be in her early 30's or so, quite attractive. Dangit@!

On the way home from work today I spied a very cute black girl in her very late teens or early twenties waiting on a corner at an intersection. She was wearing navy blue champs with the little blue label very visible - no socks, black skirt down to her knees and a blue blouse of some kind. Hip hip hooray!

Barbeque laceless white champs

Barbeque laceless white champs

I video taped some white laceless champs for a brief spell at a BBQ on Sunday. Here are some snaps from the video; i'm going to try to post the video if I can get it small enough.

ENJOY!

Attachments

• fd_keds_04.jpg
    fd_keds_04.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 2
  • fd_keds_08jpg.jpg
    fd_keds_08jpg.jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 2
  • fd_keds_12.jpg
    fd_keds_12.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 1
  • fd_keds_60.jpg
    fd_keds_60.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 2

Nice legs too. How'd she look?

maniac,
Very nice. Thank you. How did you get video without looking suspicious?

kedsfan said:
maniac,
Very nice. Thank you. How did you get video without looking suspicious?

I was doing regular filming and just pretended I was taking a break and pointed it in the general direction. I tried this a couple of other times for different angle shots but they didn't work out coz i didn't aim right.

Back
Top Bottom