Get on the GO

Get on the GO

I just recalled this morning after reading someone's submission about low-cut chucks and a girl bobbing her leg up and down. I remember I used to take the GO Bus/Train from Hamilton to Toronto (a provincial commuter train) when I was in College and a one time there was a girl that sat across the isle from me and was wearing really worn out white champs. She was also bobbing her foot up and down and occasionally would rub against the seat. Let me tell you this: When I got off that bus I couldn't stand up straight for a little spell.

🙂

Re: 2006 Keds Alert

So today under this glorious and hot weather, I popped-around to my work and dropped-off some paperwork for my boss. Caught me by surprise when I ran into our secretary at the front desk wearing for the first time pristine white Keds champs (wedge heel), no socks, with lime-green pants cut at the calf and white sleveless blouse. She has this obession with shoes so we talked about her Keds a bit and then black high top Chucks I had on. It looked great on her, just not so fond of the wedge heel though.

I've also been seeing Keds on younger adults/teens at the mall, mostly the skimmers/flats, and I saw a girl at this shop (young and pretty) wearing white leather slip-on champs with jeans.

bouncy said:
So today under this glorious and hot weather, I popped-around to my work and dropped-off some paperwork for my boss. Caught me by surprise when I ran into our secretary at the front desk wearing for the first time pristine white Keds champs (wedge heel), no socks, with lime-green pants cut at the calf and white sleveless blouse. She has this obession with shoes so we talked about her Keds a bit and then black high top Chucks I had on. It looked great on her, just not so fond of the wedge heel though.

I've also been seeing Keds on younger adults/teens at the mall, mostly the skimmers/flats, and I saw a girl at this shop (young and pretty) wearing white leather slip-on champs with jeans.

That's hot, what did the conversation consist of, what exactly did you talk about?

here are some more of my gf shoes

Attachments

• Keds.jpg
    Keds.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Keds1.jpg
    Keds1.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Keds3.jpg
    Keds3.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Keds4.jpg
    Keds4.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Keds5.jpg
    Keds5.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Keds6.jpg
    Keds6.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 0

mentalboye said:
That's hot, what did the conversation consist of, what exactly did you talk about?

Mostly it's compliments about how good she looked wearing them (she wears a 6 1/2), said it feels really nice even without socks. I told her I've been looking for men's Keds [Triumphs] in white looking similar to her champs.

She knows I collect Chucks and other sneakers, but I just downplay the conversation a bit and not blow my cover of my serious sneaker fetishness (she is in her mid-late 30s, married with kids, after all). Plus, the boss' office is right around the corner from her desk.

bouncy said:
Mostly it's compliments about how good she looked wearing them (she wears a 6 1/2), said it feels really nice even without socks. I told her I've been looking for men's Keds [Triumphs] in white looking similar to her champs.

She knows I collect Chucks and other sneakers, but I just downplay the conversation a bit and not blow my cover of my serious sneaker fetishness (she is in her mid-late 30s, married with kids, after all). Plus, the boss' office is right around the corner from her desk.

Sounds like a nice day all the same though! Lucky bugger!

I was at Pearson airport near the British Airways check-in counter when I spied a very cute late teens girl walking though with a trolly wearing white champion slip-ons with laces. She had a plaid skirt on and a pastel-green shirt and wore glasses. Long brown hair and very agreeable figure.

I wore my stars and stripes Keds this past weekend and got several compliments. I was waiting on a friend in the c-store and had my foot up on the window by the side view and this cute girl around my age was on the payphone and kept looking my way while she was talking. When she got off she headed my way and said "I like your shoes a lot!" and then her mom or someone she was with came out of the store. I think she was wanting to talk to me more untill that lady came out. She just smiled at me, gave me a sort of sorry i've got to go shrug and kept walking past. I've fantasized about what might have happend since then. I was probably just imagining things, she was probably just being nice or patriotic and not a girl gone bi with a sneaker fetish.
Yesterday, at the store my Keds-boy told me that this girl kept on staring at them too. And I saw a not so hot pair of Keds, a cute pair of chocolate Cons, and a really cute pair of Tommy mules with a sexy toe cap all in the same store. And I complimented both the lady in the Tommy's and the girl in the Converse.
If flip-flops weren't so popular there would be hella more sneakers being worn this summer.

Ashley said:
I wore my stars and stripes Keds this past weekend and got several compliments. I was waiting on a friend in the c-store and had my foot up on the window by the side view and this cute girl around my age was on the payphone and kept looking my way while she was talking. When she got off she headed my way and said "I like your shoes a lot!" and then her mom or someone she was with came out of the store. I think she was wanting to talk to me more untill that lady came out. She just smiled at me, gave me a sort of sorry i've got to go shrug and kept walking past. I've fantasized about what might have happend since then. I was probably just imagining things, she was probably just being nice or patriotic and not a girl gone bi with a sneaker fetish.
Yesterday, at the store my Keds-boy told me that this girl kept on staring at them too. And I saw a not so hot pair of Keds, a cute pair of chocolate Cons, and a really cute pair of Tommy mules with a sexy toe cap all in the same store. And I complimented both the lady in the Tommy's and the girl in the Converse.
If flip-flops weren't so popular there would be hella more sneakers being worn this summer.

We can all only hope and pray that a) you find a bi girl sneaker slave and b) flip flops die in the hell that they belong!

MK

Back
Top Bottom