Re: 2008 Keds Sightings

Today,saw a young blonde in her 20s wearing the late 80s and early 90s style Keds in Red. I have seen this girl wearing pastel plaid knock offs as well, they are sort of white and purple with grey.

so i was waiting for the city bus today on a bench and a around 20 year old hot blonde sat next to me. i looked down to find a pair of super well worn white (actually more gray, grungy) pair of keds knockoffs. she only used three eyelets for the shoestring cause she wore it loose. it was so hot. she slipped it on and off and played a lot with one shoe. i then told her that i liked her shoes because i have a pair like that (just to start conversation, don't really have a pair) and she said "yeaaah! i love these shoes. they're so comfy. but it's been better since i've broken them in." we had a conversation for a bit about shoes and it was hot!

Women who wear Keds are full of sh*t

Women who wear Keds are full of sh*t

My flight out of DFW was delayed today. So I engaged in my favorite airport activity: people watching.

I was seated near the women's room and I counted the number of women who left who were wearing sneakers. 78. None of them Keds.

So my conclusion is that women who wear Keds do not frequent airport women's rooms; they must "hold it in." :icon_eek:

P.S. only about 1/3 the women were wearing sneakers at all. :icon_cry:

Re: Women who wear Keds are full of sh*t

Re: Women who wear Keds are full of sh*t

My flight out of DFW was delayed today. So I engaged in my favorite airport activity: people watching.

I was seated near the women's room and I counted the number of women who left who were wearing sneakers. 78. None of them Keds.

So my conclusion is that women who wear Keds do not frequent airport women's rooms; they must "hold it in." :icon_eek:

P.S. only about 1/3 the women were wearing sneakers at all. :icon_cry:

Cheer up, Mule.
This weekend was homecoming at the U, and I had tickets from another alum. As we filed into the stadium, dozens of college girls were wearing them. Mostly the distressed variants, mind you, but Keds nonetheless.

today i was at the post office waiting in line and i look over and see this big lady at the counter taking care of her business and i noticed she was wearing a pair of keds knockoffs, the slip on mule kind where the back is open and you slip your foot in. these things were really dirty. they used to be white canvas but now they're more of a grayish color. so as she was standing there she took her left foot and put the tip of her shoes on the floor and so i got a look at the bottoms; totally filthy and brown. i thought to myself i wonder what those shoes smell like both on the bottoms and insides. i wanted to snap a picture with my phone but too man people around and i didn't want to make it obvious either.

halloween was a keds fest! went to a couple of parties and at each one there was at least one girl with an 80s outfit and keds. it was so hot especially when the keds wearers danced, you could imagine the sweat building up inside the beautiful keds :icon_mrgr

I was out voting earlier this month and saw 4 women in keds one was a sweet old granny but the outer were high school age or in thier 20s. The hotest girl was in what looked like vintage red keds. She was close to 6 foot tall and very good looking. I have known her family for a while , we stopped to talk. I had some trouble not staring at the red keds.

Tedked! you are quick on your feet! I havent made that kind of connection in years. I once talked a milf out of a pair of old worn tennis shoes by convincing her i was putting together a costume for a party. She handed over a soft smooth apir for me to keep. I have tried to think of, Mostly fantasized about, a way to make trades or get donations of old sneakers. Give your old sneakers to charity I would say. Then cull out the Keepers! You keep us posted on how you make out!

Last edited:

I always wear my keds in Monterey and Carmel! Fun on the beach, too.

my goal for the next month is to find one girl each day wearing keds or keds knockoffs. Yesterday at the mall a young 20 something girl was wearing the mosaic keds. Today, while stopped at a red light a teeenage girl crossed in front of me wearing black keds knockoffs. So far, so good.

Back from spending a day and a half in the Big Apple. Bummer. I almost had to say that the only Keds I saw were the black ones on my feet but I did finally see one twenty-something girl in a long black coat and black jeans wearing a pair of dirty white new champs. Only got a quick look.

Lots and lots of Converse though. Been thinking I might get a pair of white low-tops soon myself.

Back
Top Bottom