Over the past 6-7 days in downtown Toronto I have seen three (yes 3!!) different women (all early 20's) wearing champs or knockoffs. One in brand new white knockoffs and two in navy champs. And it is middle of January and snowing! And the best part is that they were all very pleasing to the eye (not a granny or fat chick among them). I can hardly wait until spring!!! WooHoo!!!

Re: 2008 Sightings...the comeback?

Do we have yet another Canadian member that has come out of the closet?

Yep as Canuck as they get...about a hour or so north of TO. God's Country!!

By the way what type of software is required to post pics? Although we only have dialup where I live I do have some pics to upload but I don't want any stuff that will muck up my machine. It might take a while to load but I can have a few beers and watch the Leafs lose another game.

1 Hour north of TO yes that is nice country.

No software needed. Just scroll down a bit on the post and look for the manage attachments button. On replies you may need to click the "Go Advanced" button to see the full editor.

I look forward to your posts.

Cheers

.....have lots more, but it will be slow.

Ginger or Maryann? No contest!!

Attachments

• maryann.jpg
    maryann.jpg
    234.2 KB · Views: 2
  • 197.jpg
    197.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 2
  • kate koth.jpg
    kate koth.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 2
  • pulserandi.jpg
    pulserandi.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 2

try that again...........

Attachments

• Fosters01.jpg
    Fosters01.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 2
  • Fosters02.jpg
    Fosters02.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 2

Thanks 194999.. Great shots of the Foster girls in their Dunlop Volleys.. A truly great sneaker was mostly called a sand or tennis shoe over here before the word sneaker replaced it.. Don't ask me why.. Been unchanged I think since about 1925...Believe it or not Volleys were very highly favoured by roof tilers and house breaking crims.. Now a fashion statment.. I hope your KED sightings are correct mate because there is a good chance the Ozz girls will follow suit... The Champion WILL return..
:icon_bigg:icon_biggWalk softly people

Thanks 194999! Good pix. Hail from Brampton here myself. We have a vacation property up in Craighurst though. Glad to hear that one of us spied some keds on the TO streets. I work in Toronto and haven't seen Jack since last summer. 🙁

Great pix!

Back
Top Bottom