Keds Adult Video 2016 Keds Fetish Video - Ms. Cakes

Adult Content

reynolds1

Platinum Member
Aug 31, 2008
usa
Love her content! I've been debating buying a few of these in the past. Maybe I'll pull the trigger here at some point soon. That was an excellent video.

Reactions: tidybowler
OP
tidybowler

tidybowler

Platinum Member
Sep 16, 2015
USA
Same here. I wish these were available on a subscription-based streaming site with downloading options. She has a "VIP Fan Club" that seems to be reasonably priced -- although I don't think membership includes access to her entire library.

Mygfwearskeds

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2018
Usa
Samanthalexi on manyvids does as well. Seems as if someone here sent her vintage blue keds and she’s worn them in at least two videos. Worth the purchase if you’re a keds fan

Reactions: tidybowler
OP
tidybowler

tidybowler

Platinum Member
Sep 16, 2015
USA
Thanks for the info...she's pretty cute and I actually might be interested in the couple of clips where she's wearing Chucks. Too bad the previews aren't a bit longer to allow for a more-informed evaluation before dropping $20 on a single video!

OP
tidybowler

tidybowler

Platinum Member
Sep 16, 2015
USA
Same here. I wish these were available on a subscription-based streaming site with downloading options. She has a "VIP Fan Club" that seems to be reasonably priced -- although I don't think membership includes access to her entire library.
Followup/tip: If you want to see more of Ms. Cakes' content without too much financial impact, just join her VIP Fan Club ($10-$15/month depending on the subscription's duration). This gives you access to most of her videos (full-length) plus a number of photo sets. There's no dedicated mechanism for downloading -- but I think most of you know workarounds for that hurdle. The downside is the VIP posts only go back to November 2019.

Oh...she says she's up for doing some Converse videos -- except she doesn't own any of these shoes and suggested someone gift her a pair. Any takers?