Seeker

Staff member
Reaction score
Location (country)
Canada
I may have mentioned that I ordered a pair of the 60's snow white for Aimee. At the same time I bit the bullet and ordered a pair of the new champs for myself.

Even though I absolutely hate the crappy unpainted eyelets I must say everything else about these sneaks is awesome.

They are bang on size, the "Dream Foam" insoles are yes "Dreamy". The shape is "Kedsy" and construction appears to be really good. Time will tell on that.

In Canada these run $60.00 while the Vintage were $110.00. I was able to hook into a deal and got 25% off both.

In 2020 while we're all living in a bad sci-fi movie I see no problem supporting and wearing this product.

Long live Keds,
Cheers

Attachments

• photo235594.jpg
    photo235594.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 3
  • photo235595.jpg
    photo235595.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 3
I went big and ordered the vintage, a white pair of Chillax (I SO MISS the Relaxed Fit), Studio Liv Jerseys, a gray flannel pair, Surfer, and Kick Starts. I totally agree (with the exception of the vintage) - the quality is great and the Dream Foam is awesome. Spend any time on a walk or just at Target, and wow, the comfort and fit.

I want the Surfer and the Crew. The Crew are the first non Champion to really get my interest,

I have to add a comment to my post.

The laces are really different than I've had with Keds before. I can't say I dislike them but.. I still hate the metal eyelets.

The vintage Keds look nice and all, but as long as they run $100 or more, I will just spend my money buying actual vintage Keds on eBay for half that.

AND YOU GET PAINTED EYELETS

I still holding out hope that Keds will realize there mistake and make the eyelets white again. It makes no sense, the all black pair eyelets are painted black!

I still holding out hope that Keds will realize there mistake and make the eyelets white again. It makes no sense, the all black pair eyelets are painted black!

Have you written into Keds with that feedback? I suppose if enough of us send a note...

Back
Top Bottom