FetishGuy

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
On May 18th, 2006, I decided that it been 3 years since I tried on a pair of Keds that I'll try on some Keds while I'm at the mall so I did. First, I want to Kohl's Department Store and I tried on a pair of White Leather Andis and the only person that was looking at me while I was trying them was a little girl about 5 or 6 but she didn't say nothing but just stared at me while I was trying them so it was cool then her mother walked pass me with the girl but didn't say nothing but I don't know if she was looking at my feet but I think she wasn't but I don't know. Second, I want to Shoe Carnival which was across the street from the mall and I tried on the White Leather Keds and nobody was around me while I was trying them on it so it was a plus for me. Last, I want to Famous Footwear which was down the street from the mall and tried another shoe that wasn't Keds and one lady passed me and didn't say nothing or stared at me but a couple of mintues later the lady that was working at the store asked me "Do you know that's a women's shoe" and I had something else on the mind to say but I said "yes" then I put the shoes back in the box and she took them back to where they were and didn't bother me after that. Back in the day, I wouldn't try on women's shoes but now I will try them on and I don't care what people think of me because I was scared but not anymore plus I didn't have alot of money that day but when I do I'll know what I'll will be spending it on... MORE KEDS !!!!

Attachments

• DSC00222.jpg
    DSC00222.jpg
    139.5 KB · Views: 8
  • DSC00224.JPG
    DSC00224.JPG
    158.3 KB · Views: 7
Back
Top Bottom