foobär

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
Germany
4 Pics form the web :icon_mrgr

And a posting I found on a german board:

also ich hab genau zwei paare schwarze chucks. sind schon meine dritten. meine ersten hatte ich so um die 2 jahre, waren zum schluss aber wirklich kaputt die seiten waren schon offen, meine mutter hat sie dann einfach weggeschmissen :icon_cry: was ich total hasse wenn sie meine sachen einfach so wegschmeißt !!! :icon_evil dann hab ich die von meiner schwester die bekommen, die sind aber auch kaputt gegangen und ich musste sie wegschmeißen, traurig :icon_cry: und jetzt hab ich meine dritten und die halten auch noch...

Attachments

• 0959.jpg
    0959.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 2
  • 0960.jpg
    0960.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 4
  • 0950.jpg
    0950.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 4
  • 0949.jpg
    0949.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 4
That third pic of the girl with long socks and hitops is hot.:icon_mrgr

Whats the name...

Whats the name...

... of the german board????? Sounds very interesting!

two more

Attachments

• 0987.jpg
    0987.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 4
  • 0974.jpg
    0974.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 2
Hello!

I thought some of you might like to have a translation of the german text, as at last for me this is a kind of talking about chucks i like. The translation is as follows:

Well, I have exactly two pairs of black cucks. They're my third ones already [sounds strange, but that's the text]. I've been having my first pair for about two years, in the end the were really trashy, the sides were already open, my mother threw them away :icon_cry: what I hate very much, when she just throws my things away!!! :icon_evil Next I got the chucks of my sister, which were also ruined and I had to throw them away, sadly :icon_cry: and now I have my third pair, they're still OK.

Do you also like to hear girls talk about their (trashed) chucks like that? I couldn't get enough of that! :icon_mrgr

webdiver

3 pics I found

Attachments

• 1052.jpg
    1052.jpg
    336.2 KB · Views: 2
  • 1050.jpg
    1050.jpg
    421.2 KB · Views: 1
  • 1051.jpg
    1051.jpg
    271.3 KB · Views: 2