anyad

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
Hungary
Hi there!

After 2 months of thinking I decided to share with you my converse-picture collection. 4200 pictures, 3,1 Gbytes...
So... offer me please a site, where I can upload so many pictures.

p.s.: ofc all shoes are worn by womens =)

Re: 4200 pictures that I want to share

I don't think we're allowed to share links here :S

Check out "DropBox"

I spoke too harshly let me rephrase. We can make accommodations for large uploads. When the future of all of the file sharing sites are in question this is a better place to store them.

Because it takes too much time to upload them here in "packages" (posts) that contain ~20 pictures.

Did you ask? There are many other options.

Because it takes too much time to upload them here in "packages" (posts) that contain ~20 pictures.
Actually you can upload 50 at a time and there are members here that have uploaded tens of thousands of images but there are other options as I mentioned.

Are there wet and messy converse in there too =) ?

I've started uploading them here on the forum in THIS thread. (click the link =) )
Now, that you reminded me that I started it, I'll continue to expand the thread. Tonight I uploaded 2 another set (2x50 pictures.) #58 and #59 are the new ones

I have more than 7000 pictures now, "sadly" LOTS of them (almost 3k pictures) contain naked women too, so I can't upload them here, in the "public" part of the forum.
Maybe I'll make a thread in the adult part, but sorting them out will take very much time...

There are wet and muddy shoes too, but not much - they're hard to find.

Back
Top Bottom