thomas4vw

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
Hong Kong
Hi everyone, my name is Nicole, and I am gonna share with you guys my summer experience.

You see, I am an outgoing girl from So Cal. I like to swim, hike, pretty much everything outdoor. So, when I first heard about a "private" camp, going to basically the middle of nowhere, of course I jumped in with my friend, Cathy and applied for it. We didn't have to pay anything, which is totally cool. What is a little bit weird is that in the form the we filled out they asked what size of shoes we wear. But that isn't really a big deal, so we just finished the form and handed them back in.

We waited for like a month for the camp. We just packed our stuff, and then headed to the place. When we reach there, we found that there is a very old house there, and there are huge trees around it. It is like a forest. At the back of the house it is something that looks kinda like a track, but it's totally filled with mud. Next to the driveway there is a little pond - it is more like a swamp than anything, hm....

"Are you sure it is alright? I mean, this place is so remote....", I can tell Cathy is really nervous. Seriously, I feel the same way, but I have to act brave....

"Yeah, it's gonna be fine! Just relax!"

So we headed into the house. Greeting us was a very nice lady, Sara. She gave us each a pair of tennis shoes. I got a pair of white one, they are really similar to the Keds that I always wear, and in fact I was wearing my old Keds sneakers to this camp. They are really worn, and dirty, but they are so comfy and matches my cargo pants so well that I just don't want to wear anything else. Anyway. Cathy got a pair of white canvas Keds bootie. I always wanted a pair of those! Not that I don't want to exchange with her, but my size is 9 and hers is 5, so that is out of the question. Oh well...

"Girls you can go to your room, and we will meet in the dining room at 4. Don't forget to change to these sneakers when you come down!"

"Geez, this is really a big house, with all these rooms and stuff." Cathy was looking around as we headed to our room. We saw a few other girls along the hallway, and they are all wearing either the kind of shoes that we've got, or the Keds bootie.

So we settled down in our room, and changed to our new shoes. The ones that I got were really comfy, and even though the sole is really thin, I could feel that they totally fit my feet, and that's so cool. Cathy looked awesome in those bootie. The bootie fits her cute little asian body perfectly. I always told her to try these, but she would refuse, and wear her huge sneakers.

"See Cathy, I told you they look good!"

"Yea, but they don't match my skirt."

"No I think they matches it!"

"Alrite, whatever, hey it's almost time now, let's head back down to the dining room"

So we went down there, and we saw there are 6 other girls in total.

And there is Sara.

"Hi girls, I am Sara, and welcome to this camp. We have arranged so many things for you guys to do that I am sure you all will enjoy it! Now, a couple things first. I can see that you all have changed to the shoes that we gave you. That is good. Now remember, unless you are in your room, or taking a shower, you must wear these shoes, alrite?"

We nodded, but all had a puzzled look, well, we'll see.....

And then she kept talking and talking. See, she's a nice woman, but she talks too much. My eyes started to wander around the room. It is quite a scene, with so many kinds of canvas shoes around! There is 2 pair of Tretorns, another pair of mine, a pair of really retro looking one, 2 pairs of regular Keds, and another pair of white bootie.....

"Now all of you grap a set of these and decorate your shoes!"

What?

They all got their stuff and left, and I only got an envelope. What is going on??

"You were totally zoned out when Sara was talking. She said that there's gonna be some games tonight, and we should now dress up our shoes, and meet again at 7 for dinner."

So I teared open the envelope, and there was only a key, probably a key to one of the rooms.

What the hell??

Alrite, let's start looking....

I tried all the rooms upstairs, and then the one on first floor. The only one left is the one to the basement. What would be waiting for me.......?

Back
Top Bottom