felna

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
UK
Was out on a photo shoot at work today and on my way back came upon a school group walking along the same path - one of the assistants had a pair of black plimsolls on, and as I had my long lens with me, got a couple of pics of her.

Got several outdoor photo assignments this week, so will keep an eye out for others. First music festival of the season is in a little over 4 weeks, so hopefully will get some shots to share with you all soon.

Attachments

• IMG_8122.jpg
    IMG_8122.jpg
    305.1 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_8124.jpg
    IMG_8124.jpg
    457.9 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_8123.jpg
    IMG_8123.jpg
    426.3 KB · Views: 5
Re: A couple of candids

Felna, awesome as per usual. Please refresh my memory, were you the one who posted all those awesome music festival shots of keds type sneakers last summer? I don't remember. Thanks again.

That was me, Ive got even more festivals to cover this year, so fingers crossed for good weather, else it'll be a bumper crop for wellington boot fetishists!

OK, this is awesome. I totally loved your shots from last year. Stupid rain always brings out the rubber boots, they do NADA for me so here's hoping the sun shines bright and hot wherever you are with your camera. And thanks again for sharing with us ;-))

Was out on a photo shoot at work today and on my way back came upon a school group walking along the same path - one of the assistants had a pair of black plimsolls on, and as I had my long lens with me, got a couple of pics of her.

Got several outdoor photo assignments this week, so will keep an eye out for others. First music festival of the season is in a little over 4 weeks, so hopefully will get some shots to share with you all soon.

I saw a girl wearing these black on black today. Sorry no cam but thanks for your shots!

Back
Top Bottom