roy-boy-rpe

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
New York, USA
I have this idea for a member set, it is especially good for Ilsa. She comes home from a hard day at the office, having had to work late into the night. Of course she is dressed in corporate attire, a skirt, white ruffled blouse, black stockings and of the choice of every executive these day, low black converse sneakers. Well she undresses slowly while sipping wine, first the blouse comes off, then the skirt, from there she loosens her sneakers and kicks them off oh so tantilizingly, with me so far. Well then the black stockings are removed. But wait there's more, she then get ready for bed with fine nitey mad of lace then finding her favorate sneakers made for a good nights sleep. Personally I think they should be laceless pink cons, she slips into them and slips between the sheets and falls fast asleep. The End.

Re: A Hard Days Night

Ohhh, the ideas . . .

You've got some great thoughts happening. Chances of seeing that "actually" happen in the corporate world - - - dress-up with sneakers is highly unlikely, but you could get lucky.

Definitely great for a set idea IMHO.

Great stuff Roy Boy ... Anything with Ilsa is a heart stopper.... Possibly do the office bit in black and white x-hi's then pink cons, champs or skimmers for the sack... 2 for the price of one.... Bunnee would give this set a hell of a work over as well ... What do ya reckon Seeker... ???... :icon_chee :icon_chee :icon_chee

walk softly people...

Ohhh, the ideas . . .

You've got some great thoughts happening. Chances of seeing that "actually" happen in the corporate world - - - dress-up with sneakers is highly unlikely, but you could get lucky.

Definitely great for a set idea IMHO.
This is sneaker world where things are better than in the corporate world.

Great stuff Roy Boy ... Anything with Ilsa is a heart stopper.... Possibly do the office bit in black and white x-hi's then pink cons, champs or skimmers for the sack... 2 for the price of one.... Bunnee would give this set a hell of a work over as well ... What do ya reckon Seeker... ???... :icon_chee :icon_chee :icon_chee

walk softly people...
There's just something incredibly hot about Ilsa and low black cons and her as she's kicking them off playing with the sneaks before they fall off. As far as any of your ideas for bedtime sneaks, they were all great, Thanks.

Roy Boy,
Suppose you saw the set of Ilsa in the black con hi tops and white sox ... That has to be THE best set of all time.... I've said it before, that girl is bueatiful, a room stopper... :icon_chee :icon_chee :icon_chee

Walk softly people...

Roy Boy,
Suppose you saw the set of Ilsa in the black con hi tops and white sox ... That has to be THE best set of all time.... I've said it before, that girl is bueatiful, a room stopper... :icon_chee :icon_chee :icon_chee

Walk softly people...
I'll revisit it on you're recommendation. I've enjoyed all her sets and the one that stands out is the one with black hi-tops and stockings with the line down the middle, because thats the first time she made an indelible impression on me. In fact I left a message for seeker that it should have been longer. You know what they say about the first time.We'll talk more, ok.

Consforever,
took a look at Ilsa with the black hi-tops and white sox, you're right, incredible set. The thing is, she does'nt just go through the motions. She looks you right in the eyes, enjoys herself, is very exspresive. Also very intense. Love it it she would talk to us. Hey, I'd love to see her in plaid pro-keds.

The choice of female corporate executives, black lows? I wish, if that were the case I need to start asking for more downtown work. I have seen a nurse in black low cuts, no socks. She was a little heavy, but she was checking me out either way. This was about a year ago. I'll put in simple terms, she looked hot in her maroon scrubs, and black chucks. Ilsa is too hot, more sets in black chucks, socks, no socks, hose, hi or low, please!!!

Back
Top Bottom