LMsneak

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
United States
The following is tale of happiness and tragedy.

My sister threw out the superstars she had been wearing for the last 6 years, and I was saddened at the loss of them very deeply.

(seen in this set http://sneaker-groups.com/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=3946)

To further add to my grief, my sister "liberated" my only pair of superstars when she was visiting me, so I'm taking revenge. :icon_evil

Attached are 3 images of the superstars that were once mine. During my recent brief visit to her house I was able to snap a couple shots while she was out. I put a little peanut butter and honey on one, and some cranberries and apple sauce on the other. Sorry for the lack of mess, as I didn't have enough time to take anymore.

I have yet to get my revenge, so the next time I am able to I'm going to mess these adidas up!

Does anyone have any ideas as to what I should put on them?

Attachments

• IMAG0015.JPG
    IMAG0015.JPG
    279.2 KB · Views: 1
  • IMAG0016.JPG
    IMAG0016.JPG
    153.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMAG0017.JPG
    IMAG0017.JPG
    284.1 KB · Views: 0
Write all over em!

Write all over em!

I was on a sneaker fetish site (actually I guess I still am but I forget where...) where someone got pissed at their room mate and write all over em... stuff like suck my dick, fuck you, slutty whore, etc.. and then scribbled all over any part of the sneaker they DIDN'T write things on..

I also had a pair of Freestyles I swiped when I was in middle school that were left in the girls locker room at the end of the year because I guess someone didn't like the girl whose sneakers they were and wrote in big letters "you're fucking ugly and so are your shoes" on em... shit like that...

make sure you take pics as you go or at least the finished product 🙂

Is Carl still running that site? I tried awhile ago and it was down seems to be down now as well.

i emailed him a while back, he's concentrating on his other site that brought in more revenue, it's http://www.wetlookuniversity.com. Pretty good stuff there, but not totally focused on sneakers like his other site.

I think you will find he will still do the odd sneaker set if you ask him, after all its his first love like most of us. LOL 🙂

Back
Top Bottom