Sweet_girl22au

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
Melbourne
wrote this recently!

Enjoy! its waaaay out there!

Many years ago in the 80's converse had brought out a special version of the chuck taylor. They were the "Forever" edition. They were hightops, but the canvass went up another two inches higher than normal ones, it was glued and stiched to be three times stronger and the rubber on the shoe was made to me more rubbery and solid. The idea was that you would get a pair of converse which would last alot longer, and feel more strong and comfortable. They would almost never ever fall apart. The converse company knew that these converse would be special, and that as they got older, and more worn, their owners would naturally become way more attached to them. The canvass and the glue that holds it together would shrink over the years, along with the rubber, and as a result they would start curl up alot at the toes, making them look really nice and squashy and fun to wear. They would feel squashier as they got on. The soles would become really really smooth and rubbery after about 5 or 6 years of heavy use, and the rubber around the toes and sides would become extremely filthy and smooth. If they didnt wash them, the rubber would a dark brown color, and become very very shiny. As it was made out of a much more pure rubber, they developed a very very strong rubber smell.

About ten years later, they realised that the "forever" converse were too good to be real. Alot of young kids got them when they were in their very early teens, and had worn them non stop for years and years. They were very popular among punk teens and punk bands, so it became cool for young people to buy one pair and wear them every day. Alot of parents of young girls who had bought their "forever" chucks when they were 10 found their daughters still wearing the same pair at 18, and never ever wanting to take them off. In those cases the rubbery chucks had molded to the girls feet and become extremely squashy. The rubber had become very filty and rubbery and all drawn all over.

Some people who had worn their converse for 10 or more years began to become so attached to them they developed very strong fetishes for them. Many girls who grew up as punky teens found themselves never ever wanting to take their filthy old rubbery converse off. By the time they were in their 20's they were completely obsessed with them, and never took them off. Converse realised that there were problems and issued a recall, offering $200 for anyone to trade in their "Forever" converse for a new normal pair. Many parents with teenage sons and daughters had to fight to get their converse to trade in. Alot of young adults with the oldest, most dirty filthy pairs traded them in because back $200 was a lot of money back in the 80's.

Converse took back thousands of pairs and kept them in storage. Only a few people still kept their old forever converse, and those that did became inseperable from them, and were always looking to find more pairs.

You had heard about these special converse. There were times when you were in the street or at the mall and you would spot someone wearing them. It had happened only once or twice, but when you saw them you would be totally mesmorised by the way they looked. So filthy and rubbery and shiny, and their owners would always be looking at the ground as they walked.

Your in college. And one day you go to class, and a new girl walks in. She looks really kind of messy and punky. She looks out of it, like she is on drugs. She walks to a vacant seat and you can hear her shoes squeaking with each step. You look down and gasp, your heart jumps through your throat and you feel butterflies in your stomach. She is wearing a pair of forever converse. They are black hightops, the canvass is all faded and old, and the laces are filthy, you can see the creases around the eyelets where she has pulled them really tight. The rubber is dark brown, and very shiny. There is writing and drawings all over it. The toes curl up just nicely at the end. They are totally amazing. She is wearing old skinny jeans and her chucks are tied all the way up. They look like theyre all squashy on her feet. She turns around and you catch a glimpse of the smooth shniy soles. Almost no pattern is left on them. All day you stare at them. She constantly looks down to play footsies with herself. Her feet make squeaky sounds every time she moves.

You see her sitting by herself at lunch so you go over to her.
"hey im Rebecca" you say
She looks up, still looks a little spaced out. "hey im Kate"
"Mind if i sit down?" you ask. "Yeah sure" she says. She immediately looks back down at her amazing converse. The rubber shines and glints in the sunlight. Your heart pounds just looking at them. Theyre making you feel so horny just by being near them. You keep imagining how nice they would be to wear.
"I notice you stare at your shoes alot" you say. "they're pretty cool though!" you say.
She breaks a smile for the first time "Thanks! i always wear them, theyre my favourite shoes" she says. "ive had them since i was 9 years old." she says.
"yeah i can tell!" you say. "They look like you havent taken them off in a while" you say.
"aaah yeah i do wear them heaps. Theyre just sooo comfortable i like to keep them on" she says.
"they look like those forever converse i have heard about" you say.
Her expression changed. "how do you know that?" she asked puzzled.
"well i never see them, but i noticed how old they look, normal converse would have fallen apart by now, but yours look so wearable still, and they look like theyre taller than normal hightops, like you have 2 extra eyelets." you say.
She smiled. "yeah theyre forever converse" she said.
You are amazed. "where did you get them! they took them all back sooo long ago!" you say
She went quiet, "im not allowed to say" she said. "Because if you knew then others might know. Some people would do anything they could to get their hands on some more of these because theyre kind of magic" she said.
"magic? are you serious? how?" you ask. "Is it true that when you wear them they make you have lots of fun?" You ask intently.
she hesitates. then she smiles. "yeah they do, theyre amazing. You have no idea how much fun you can have when your wearing these converse" she said smiling, looking down. She brushed the sole of her right foot over the shine toecap of her left foot. It squeaked. She did it a couple more times, and then she shivered then giggled softly.
You love watching it. "what happened? you just shivered." you say. She smiled. "ill do it again." she did it again, a bit longer, four or five times. She gasped and then took a deep breath. She then looked at you cheekily. "feels soo good!" she said excitedly. She looked straight back at them. They looked amazing, you still couldnt stop looking at her awesome rubbery shoes.
"What did you feel just then?" you ask. Your so curious, you wanna know more.
"Ok, i think i can tell you all about them, but you have to promise to keep it a secret." she said.
"sure, of course i will" you say.
"ok, well you obviously love converse, and when you put on a pair of chucks that are really old and dirty you get really horny right?" she said.
"yeah thats right but i have never had a pair thats anywhere near as good as yours" you say.
"Yes! thats right. Well these converse are more filthy, dirty, rubbery, squashy smelly and squeaky than any converse you have ever seen right?" she says smiling.
"yeah they pretty much are." you say
"Because of the amount of love and fun they were given over the years and years they were worn by their owners, the forever converse become more dirty and rubbery and smelly/squeaky and comfy than is humany possible. There is no way for any other pair of chucks to be as good as these, only forever converse can be like them. They have become magical. And when you put them on, your body is so overwhelmed by their filthiness and rubberyness that the only way it can cope is if it goes into a constant state of orgasm" she says. "Its called the converse sickness, and it was because of this, they recalled thousands of pairs of converse" she said.
"oooh my god, wow!" you say excitedly. "tell me more, what does it feel like"
"Well, as you put them on you get this massive feeling of overwhelming excitement. You get that butterflies in your stomach feeling, and then as you tie them up and squash your feet into them, the feeling moves lower into your vagina, and you get this really really nice tingling. It spasms a couple of times, like in little waves of pleasure then you feel this nice soft gentle tingling pleasure just hovering." she said smiling, looking down again.
"are you serious? are you feeling it now" you ask
"yep! im always feeling it. Its like that really nice feeling you get when your about to orgasm, like the bit where all of a sudden it just feels sooo nice and you know you just want more of it, but it just hangs around the whole time you wear the converse. You always wanna look at them, and if you squeak them together or play with them, the feeling gets better in little spasms." she said
"like before when you squeaked them??" you ask
"yeah! like that, the feeling kind of spasms into more intense sensations, and it feels sooo good. Like the bit just before the end of an orgasm, but you can do it over and over, and it calms down back to the really nice bit." she said.
"oooh my god your so lucky, you have no idea!" you say. "Can i please try them on??" you ask
"oooh no you cant, i dont wanna take them off." she said.
"pleasse! i wanna know what its like to wear those converse! All my life i have been obsessed with them, i have wanted to find a pair for so long, and now i have found you! please let me try" you beg.
She goes all quiet.
"How much do you want to wear them?" she asks you, her face goes all serious.
"I cant describe to you how much, ive never wanted anything else" you say desperately.
"because i live in this house, where converse put all the forever converse when they recalled them. They wanted to see what would happen to someone who got to wear their special converse as much as they wanted. But i have to keep it a secret because everyone who found out would come if they knew" she said seriously.
"oooh my god are you serious? you have like heaps of pairs?" you ask desperately.
"yes, like probably a thousand, all like these" she said. "i live in there by myself. My dad worked for converse, so he asked me if i wanted to be the person who lived in the house to see what would happen" she said.
You are so amazed. you dont know what to say. You want to see those converse soo badly. You want to feel the converse sickness for yourself.
"If you come over, you have to understand that you will become addicted to the converse. Thats what the sickness does. The converse will make you have more fun than what you can normall handle. Once you start wearing one of these converse, you will never ever want to take them off. You will never be the same again" she said seriously.
At this point you dont care. You have always wanted to have converse like hers, and to get to stay with her would be a dream come true.
"if you would let me stay with you, that is all i ever wanted. I would love to play converse games with you!" you say excitedly. "i dont have anything else really to go back to, my life is pretty boring, so i dont care if it pretty much means forever" you say.
She smiles. "awesome, because i get sometimes lonly at home, it would be great to have someone to play with!" she said.
Your so excited. You both head back to her house. She drives. You watch her converse the whole time, theyre so mesmorising.
You get to her house, and you walk in the door. The smell of rubber instantly fills your senses. The air just smells really strongly of old dirty converse rubber. The floor is all shiny. You immediately become very horny and wet. You look around, there are converse everywhere, scattered all over the floor. There is a couple of big chests against the wall, totally full of converse. All of the converse are like the ones she is wearing, all unimaginably filthy, the rubber dark brown, all covered in writing and notes extremely punky looking, the canvass faded, filthy and worn, and the soles totally smooth. It was like your wildest fantasy come true. You gasped at the sight of it all. You knew you were going to have more fun than you could imagine. You feel a massive tingling, butterflies in your stomach feeling of excitement.
"doesnt it look soo cool!" kate said. "Look at how many converse there are!" she said smiling.
"i cant believe you stay in such a place, its too good to exist, like beyond my wildest fantasies" you say. "You are so lucky!" you say again.
"yep! i know i am. And soon you will know how much fun it is." she said. She took her clothes off. "its alot more fun when you can go naked with your chucks" she said. As she took her panties off you saw they were soaking wet. She revealed her glistening vagina. It was all swollen and wet, and you could see her clit. Juice was slowly dripping off it. "see how wet i am? it feels so good! watch this" she said. She looked down at her converse. She walked over to a pair lying on the floor and played footsies with them, squeaking the rubber. After a few squeaks she giggled, then gasped. You saw her vagina quivering. she looked up smiling. "see how easy that was! you can make yourself feel so much pleasure so easily! the converse are just amazing!" she said, doing it again. She did it longer and you saw her vagina quiver then it convulsed deeply a few times, sending strong spasms through her body. She squealed. then giggled as she looked up. "oh i love the converse sickness soooooooo much!" she said giddily after squealing in delight.
"You can pick a pair now, any one you want! put them on and join in the fun!" she said excitedly.
You go over to the chest and you notice a really horny looking purple pair of forever converse. They looked amazing. The rubber on them was so shiny. You looked at the smooth sole, it said size 4. Your normally a size 5. "dont worry, its actually more fun when your converse are a bit small, because they go more squashy and they feel better, your feet will mold into them and you'll never ever wanna take them off! trust me!" kate said. You sit down and undo the laces so you can put them on. Your so excited, your hands are shaking and your breathing heavily. You cant stop looking down at the shiny filthy toecap as you try to pull them on. Theyre a very tight fit, but you manage to squeeze them onto your feet. They feel great, your toes are perfectly squashed into them, and the canvass around the heel is all tight around the back of your feet. Your getting more excited. You feel all tingly, as you bend down to pull the laces tight. Kate comes over to help you. You hear her converse squeaking on the floor as she walks over and kneels down.
"oooh isnt this exciting!" she squeals. "Soon you'll know what REAL fun is!" she says excitedly. She ties your left shoe up, tugging the laces and pulling the canvass really tight around your feet. It feels unlike any other pair of converse you ever wore, really soft and squishy inside. Your quivering with anticipation as you pull the canvass tight around your right foot and tie them up. You have never been this horny before. She finishes tying your left one and stands up. You look down and see your amazing converse. You move your feet around and are mesmorised by the filthy shiny rubbery toecaps, glinting in the light. You cant believe it, its like your most wild fantasy come true. They feel amazing, you understand why so many people never wanted to part with them. Your shaking with excitement and the butterflies in your stomach are going lower, into your genitals. Your horny beyond anything you ever felt. As you stand up, the horniness brings on a wonderful tingling sensation coming from your pussy. Its sooooo nice, like your about to orgasm but its kind of gentle and soft, it just hangs there tingling making you quiver. You gasp as it takes hold of you.
"haha you can feel it cant you!" kate says excitedly.
"ooh god its so amazing, its like nothing ive ever felt! its like my pussy is all excited and it cant contain it, but its like the converse are making me feel it, and the more i look at them the better it feels, like as if they have a mind of their own and they want me to play with them" you say, looking down.
"oh yeah! they do have a mind of their own! they feel so good though, were going to have so much fun, this is nothing!" she said excitedly.
You take off your clothes. As you do, your converse squeak the floor with almost every step. Its a great sound. They feel so amazing, the canvass is nice and squashy all around your feet, and theyre slightly taller than normal hightops so they feel more attached. They are slightly curled up at the end where the toecaps are, just like kates and it makes them look even more horny.
Your pussy was all swollen and dripping wet. You caress it with your fingers, feels so nice. Juice is running everywhere.
"Now because your not used to playing with these converse were gonna just start out gently ok?" kate said. "because otherwise you will end up passing out from the pleasure and fun, if you dont know how to handle it" she said.
"yeah sure whatever!" you say.
You both walk over to a mattress on the floor, and sit with your backs to the wall.
"Lets play footsies together!" she said. "start slow, just rub the sole of your right converse over the toecap of your left one" she said.
You gently rub them together, making them squeak. As soon as you do it, you get more excited. IT feels really fun to do, and almost immediately you feel the tingling inside you get stronger. You gasp and giggle as you feel it. "dont stop, just keep going gently" kate reassures you. The feeling of shiny squeaky dirty rubber squeaking together is amazing. Your pussy is dribbling juice, and it starts quivering in spasms of pleasure. Its amazing. Its like the exquisite buildup to an orgasm, but the orgasms never comes, you just feel constant repeating spasms of pleasure. You gasp and giggle, and laugh in the fun. You cant stop doing it, and your always looking at your filthy converse.
Kate joins in. She rubs her converse over yours, and you get entangled in a squeaky rubbery footsie game. You both giggle and squeal as the spasms of orgasmic sensations ripple through your bodies. "Hahah oh god this is soooo fun!" you squeal in delight. Your pussy is quivering, and then randomly convulsing as the converse make it deliver wave after wave of exciting pleasure filled fun. You squeal at random. You can feeel the juices dribbling down and making the mattress wet. ITs the most fun you have ever had. "dont stop! dont stop!" you shriek in glee. Kate is laughing, and squealing with you. "told you this was fun! we can do this as long as you want!" she says excitedly. You both did it for a little longer.
"Do you feel more converse sickness? Do you wanna have even more fun?" kate asked.
you knew you wanted to. "ooh god yes! i want more, i know this is soo fun, but i just want more of it!" you say desperately.
"Ok, but you still need to get used to the feeling first" kate said. "It can become very powerful, and it can take over your body." she said.
"ok, what do we do now then?" you ask.
"Go and pick out a few more pairs that you like the look of, whatever you want" she said.
You go and find a few more pairs. They are all forever converse, all slightly taller hightops, sizes from 1 to 5, nothing larger as it would be too big to wear. You pick out a couple of black pairs, a green and a red pair, and a maroon pair. They all looked amazing.

Re: A new fantasy story!`

"Now just sit back, and have a play with one of the pairs." kate says.
You pick up a red pair and you study them closely, you smell the strong rubber smell. As soon as you do the tingling gets stronger again and your pussy quivers. ITs sooo nice, you rub the rubber parts together to hear the squeaking.
As you play, kate picks up another pair of converse. She comes over to you and kneels in front of you. She is smiling excitedly. "which part of the converse do you like the best?" she asks cheekily. "ooooh i love the toecaps, and the smooth parts of the sole!" you say.
You spread your legs open. Your so wet and horny your clit is sticking out of its little hole. "this is gonna be soo good, wait till you feel it!" she says. She positions the toecap of the converse in her hand and brushes it over your clit. You feel the cold rubber make contact and produce an exquisite spasm of pleasure. You quiver and squeal. "oh do it again!" you beg.
She does it again, and it happens again. Then she gently rubs it back and forth, grinding the shhiny dirty rubbery toecap onto your horny clit.
Its as if the converse sickness suddenly just gets waaaay better. The pleasure instantly gets stronger and stronger, steadily the longer she does it. She is smiling. Your pussy convulses as the sickness throbs exquisite waves of orgasm through you, getting stronger and stronger. You have never felt anything like it. Within a few seconds your squealing and giggling, but squealing more and more as it becomes stronger than any orgasm you ever had, but it keeps going. You start to feel overwhelmed by the extreme amounts of pleasure. You scream in ecstasy as she rubs the shiny smooth toecap faster. The pleasure overcomes you and you pass out. When you wake up she is holding the chuck under you nose "wake up! smell the rubber" she says playfully.
"what happened?" you ask.
"Your not used to playing with such filthy rubbery converse. Dont worry you will get more used to it, and you will be able to experience more converse sickness." she said.
"Ill show you just how much fun you can have!" she says excitedly.
She went and grabbed a pair of very punky looking black extra hightops, size 4 plus another pair of very very dirty and worn down size 1 converse. They were very small, but very very worn out.
She sat down and spread her legs. She was smiling "are you ready? you ready to see something truly amazing!" she said excitedly, she was quivering with excitement. Her pussy was quivering, and her clit was sticking out, all wet. Juices were trickling onto the mattress. She gently began to stroke the deliciously smooth rubbery heel part of the sole of the black chuck over her clit. As soon as the brown rubber touched her clit she shivered as a spasm of pleasure washed over her. She moaned and groaned as she gently, rhythmically rubbed the sole over herself. Her moans got steadily more intense before she began to giggle and squeal hysterically. Her pussy was convulsing, opening and closing, and dribbling juice, as if to be in the midst of a g-spot orgasm. Clearly it was throbbing intense converse sickness pleasure through her. She cried out "dont stop, dont stop" as she began rubbing faster and faster. "its sooo good!" she moaned out in between squeals. She flipped the converse around and began rubbing with her toecap. Her pussy was convulsing stronger, opening right up and squirting as the rubbery converse forced it to g-spot orgasm over and over. She was in a world of ecstasy, it had gone on so far for a minute, but showed no signs of stopping. She rubbed the toecap faster, "moooore! yes moooore! please dont stop!" she begged her magic converse as the orgasms became steadily stronger and stronger still. she was screaming in spasms of intense orgasm. Her pussy involuntarily squirting over and over. She kept rolling her eyes back into her head but still managed to keep rubbing away madly. YOu had never seen anything like it. IT was amazing. She kept going, begging for yet more. "oooh yes, dont stop!" she squeealed.
She pushed the little size 1 chuck over to you. "i need it inside me!" she squealed at you, shrieking as she was orgasming in massive spasms of converse fun. "just squeeze it in!" she begged desperately. You had never seen anything like it. You crawl up to her, and gently massage the opening to her pussy. It is convulsing and soaking wet, still squirting intermittently. "Yes, yes do it!" she squealed as though it was a matter of life or death. You start sliding it in, toecap first. As you do its as if her pussy sucks it in, as if it wants it. As this happens she goes into a converse meltdown "yessss! yessss! sock it to me!" she screams in a desperation you had never seen with anyone before. As her pussy swallows up the converse she begins to roll around all over the mattress, screaming and squealing in endless, unstoppable rubber converse orgasm. It was as though the converse inside her were providing limitless amounts of pleasure, but going way beyond any orgasm. "dont stop! dont stop!" she squealed. She was squirming and writhing, still clutching the converse in her hands and still rubbing away madly. You notice the converse on her feet were getting tighter, the laces were tightening, and the rubber was shrinking around her feet, making the toes curl up more, they looked even better than before, more dirty and rubbery, more shiny. "Theyre getting way more squashy now! oh dont stop my converse!" she cried out as she began rubbing her feet together, making the squeaky sounds. She was still in a state of hysterical rubber converse orgasm bliss. It had been going on for about fifteen minutes, and showed no signs of stopping.
"yes! yes! yes! sock the rubber to me!" she begged desperately, as if it still wasnt enough, like she still wanted more. The converse sickness had brought her to a plateau of pleasure ten times greater than any orgasm possibly could, and she was beginning to be overcome by it. She lost grip of the converse she was rubbing herself with, dropping it on the mattress. "nooo!" she squealed. "you have to rub me with it, i cant do it any more!" she moaned.
You quickly go over and rub the smooth heel of the sole over her convulsing glistening pussy. instantly she squeals again "yes, yes, more!" she pleads as the orgasm continues. "something really magic is gonna happen soon!" she manages to say in between moans. "you just have to keep going, faster, please!"
You rub her clit in a circular motion with the heel. Then you turn the chuck around and rub the filthy toecap over her, going faster and faster. She screams, as if in excruciating pleasure. "oh why is it so good!" she bleats out deleriously. You wonder what is going to happen. She suddenly screams more, and yells "oh god, oh my god" as her pussy opens up.
"keep going!" she squeals. You rub faster, her pussy opens right up, as if its about to push something out.
She squeals in delight with each convulsion as it opens up more, and suddenly the little size 1 converse appeared again. Her pussy spat it out, but then she began squealing again.
Her pussy opened up and another converse came out. It was as if she was giving birth to one.
"yes! give me more!" she screamed in ecstasy. The converse came out. She squealed as each chuck squeezed out of her vagina. It was amazing to watch. They were perfect. IT was unimaginably worn out, perfect in every way. There would be no way anyone could get a pair to look like these. They were size 3, black extra hightops. The rubber was almost black from filthy stains all around the sidewalls, but it faded to dark brown at the ends of the toes and anywhere where lots of wear happens. The toecaps were the same, slightly lighter at the end, but all the rubber was totally smooth. The soles were smooth, except for a slight bit of pattern. They were shiny all over. She squeezed out another pair, a red pair of extra high tops, worn to perfection. Both were better than any other pair you had ever seen, even better than the ones she already had. You couldnt help yourself. "i have to put them on. no matter what" you say, completely fixated on that black hightop pair. "yes, put them on, they are magic, because they are impossible to exist. no normal pair of converse would ever be able to get that dirty and rubbery looking" she said.
When they came out they were wet but they were already dry. You pick them up, the rubber is amazing, it has the strongest, deep worn rubber smell. YOu pull off the chucks your wearing, and pull your socks off, as theyre only size 3 and you know theyre gonna be very squashy.

To be continued....................

Oh pls post more sweet girl!! Oh that's so deeply horny. I just had a whiff of the toecap of my chucks!! Mmmm need a handjob now

Sweetgirl, pls post more! I just threw out some old chucks recently in order to buy some new ones (which I did) but you're making me so horny I'm regretting that now. They were light grey chucks and were over 2 years old, favorites of mine, worn brown soles, shiny toecap that smelled deliciously sexy so much so it made u want to have sex with them and they even smelt so porn suckin rubbery on the inside u would want to indulge your senses in it and rub ur clit in uncontrollable desperation. They were that fuckin good 😉 pls post more coz it feels so filthy good

hey sorry i am working on the next bit. It will be good. In the next installment they both get to wear the chucks she gave birth to. Those ones are waaay more magical than the first pairs they wore and some very horny awesome fun things happen to them.

By the way, just imagine if converse would give you fun and pleasure like that. How much fun would life be in general with a very dirty pair. Imagine endless orgasm at the whim of your converse. Imagine getting home from work after a bad day, knowing all you have to do is put on your special pair of filthy rubbery hightops, and you will soon be treated to an endless string of multiple orgasms as long as you play, smell, squeak and lick. Imagine just sitting there, taking big smells of those rubber toecap, each time feeling an immense tingling sensation that blossoms into a delicious orgasm, over and over, as long as you like. Imagine having fun with it, keeping yourself at that wonderful "just at the point of no return" pleasure plateau as long as you want, your converse magically tantalising your genitals for hours on end. Imagine enjoying it, not having to worry about it ever ending. YOu know you can do it as long as you want.

MORE STORY

"ooh my god theyre amazing, i cant believe this!!!" Kate says squealing in excitement. She grabs the red pair and presses the soles up to her face, smelling them. As she did, you see her vagina open up and squirt juice in a short rubber orgasm. "oooh theyre sooo powerful, theyre magic!" she squealed in excitement. You are quivering with excitement and anticipation. You have not been able to take your eyes off your black pair your holding in your hand. You do the same, take a big whiff of the soles. You suddenly feel a deep pleasure, more exquisite than anything else, your vagina opens up and squirts in a very very strong orgasm. ITs amazing, and you just want MORE.
"oh my god!" you gasp, breathing heavily.
"seee! see how awesome they are!" kate says gleefully. She comes over to you, grabbing your arm "You have to understand, if you put these on, then you will NEVER want to take them off! You will become completely addicted and attached to the shoes. They have full magic powers and when your wearing them, you will be able to do whatever you like, play whatever converse games you want. They will reward you with converse sickness beyond any fun and pleasure you have ever felt, and you will never ever want it to end. Are you sure you wanna do this with me?" she says, shaking, bubbling with anticipation.
It is a no-brainer as far as your concerned. You have already experienced fun beyond anything you though possible, so why not do it forever? You know there is nothing else you would ever want to do, as you always wanted to have converse like these.
"i want to, sooo bad, dont worry, i understand, i wouldnt want to do anything else!" you say.
"haha great! lets put them on" she says.

You both madly undo the laces and slide your feet into them. The inside feels soo rubbery and spongy. They feel all squishy and nice. You just want to get them on sooo bad. You pull and pull as they are very small, but eventually you get them on. Your feet go in so squashily, but as soon as you get them on, you feel the sickness. You start to pull the laces, to tie them, but suddenly you notice the laces tightening themselves.
"ooh my god theyre tieing themselves up!" you squeal in amazement.
You watch as the laces pull themselves tight, becoming very very squashy. As it happens, you feel the sickness steadily get stronger and stronger. It feels different this time, more deep inside you, and you actually feel it coming from your rubbery squashed feet. The Laces continue to pull tight, you hear the canvass groan as it stretches tight around your feet. The shoes curl slightly at the toes, and you feel the rubber and canvass tighten and squash around your heel. Its as though theyre sucking onto your feet as tight as you can so you cant take them off, like they want to be on your feet and never want to let go. As the shoes squash and tighten, the sickness quickly escalates, and in the space of about ten seconds you feel the pleasure get stronger and stronger, as it feels like your having a multiple orgasm, but each orgasm getting better and stronger than the last. You cant take your eyes of the filthy rubbery converse. "oh my god this feels so good!" you squeal. The same is happening to kate. she is sitting there watching her converse, and squealing as the pleasure overpowers her.
You watch your converse, fidgeting with the shiny rubber, as the sickness brings you beyond anything you ever thought possible. Your pussy opens up, squirting involuntarily as it needs to ejaculate to cope with the orgasms your converse are giving it. You scream in ecstasy, but the pleasure keeps getting better, and you want more. Its better than any sensation you could imagine. You cant feel your legs, except for your rubbery feet. You look over at kate, and she is going through the same thing. She squeals as her pussy squirts juice, opening and convulsing in super converse orgasms. "yes, yes, give me more my squashy little converse!" she screams, rubbing herself madly.
Kate is used to experiencing pleasure like this, so she stands up and starts dancing in her rubbery converse. "oooh i love how they feel!" she squealed gleefully. "I can just dance in them, and play, and the sickness never stops, oooh god it feels so good!" she moans as she squeaks and stomps other converse on the ground. "Try and stand up!" she begs, "play converse games with me!"
You are totally overwhelmed with the sickness, the pleasure is excruciating, and almost scary but you know you just want more. You try and stand up, and to your amazement, you easily get up. You feel really really light. You giggle in between squeals. "oh god i think the converse are making me lighter so i can stand" you say in amazement.
"haha theyre magic, they will make you play with them any way possible" kate says gleefully.
You both dance, looking down constantly, stomping and smooshing other rubbery pairs of chucks on the floor. It looks amazing, your converse are both sooo shiny and filthy, and constantly squeaking with every movement. The rubber glints and shines in the light. As you play, the sickness keeps getting stronger the more you play. Rubber orgasm after orgasm, each one stronger than the last courses through your body in absolute ecstasy. You both giggle and squeal, dancing and squeaking, occaisionally stomping on each others rubbery toecaps. You feel like a 5 year old with every christmas coming at once. The converse tighten and squash harder, and keep delivering more sickness to keep you playing. "oooh dont stop! dont stop!" kate begs her little rubbery shoes. Your both dancing faster and faster, as the more you play the better it gets. "ooh god its sooo fun, soo good! i never want it to end" you moan.
The sickness keeps getting better and stronger. You both dance faster and faster, and suddenly you feel your pussy opening up. The sickness suddenly become unimaginable, as your pussy squeezes out more converse, just like yours. "ooh ooh yes! yes" you scream in ecstasy. It happens to kate too, squealing as a few more pairs drop onto the ground. You both madly dance on them, squeaking and smooshing the rubber as fast as you can. "yes, yes, dont stop.!" kate says.
As you dance, suddenly you feel your chucks get extremely squashy. You feel the rubber squash between your toes, and they tighten more. You scream as the sickness becomes blissful, you look down, and watch as your converse phyiscally become part of your body. The pleasure is indescribable, as you feel the rubber fuze with your body, the converse becoming part of your body. Suddenly you can feel the floor through your feet, its amazing. "ooh my god, oh my god, theyre part of my body" you scream. The same is happening to kate. "oooh yes, yes, give me more converse" she squeals. You stop dancing, but now the sickness is a part of your body. You continue to feel blissful rubber orgasm pleasure. you bend down and stroke the rubber toecaps, running your hands around the ends of the toes. As you do you spasm in heightened pleasure, as you realise the filthy rubbery toecaps are now an erogenous zone, like an extension of your clit. You run your hands all around your converse, the same happens at the heel patch and at the end of the sole where your toes are. Its amazing. "oh my god! this is amazing" you squeal.
"wow, i never thought this would happen! now will always be able to play converse games and feel the sickness!" kate says.....................

MORE STORY

A year later.

You wake up. Its a familiar scene. You fell asleep completely exhausted after playing converse games all day with Kate. You were totally out of it, and as you wake up, you smell the smell of rubber in the air. You smile as you remember where you are, and what you can do now. You are lying next to Kate on the bed, and there is a pair of very dirty and filthy looking size 4 black hightops next to your pillow, and a few other random chucks on the bed. All of them are the same, the rubber is thickly covered in deep brown shiny stains, and is smooth all over. Kate is still sleeping, and you look down at your converse-feet. Each morning it is the same. You wake up and realise again that your now in a completely magical world of converse fun. You immediately become excited, and the anticipation of what fun your going to have today builds again. You keep looking down and smile as you feel the converse sickness building up again slowly. Its something that still feels amazing. Gently the tingling in your vagina builds until it is a steady throb of endless orgasm, brought on by the filthy rubbery and squashy converse on your feet. You smile as you feel the waves of orgasm washing around you, your stomach quivers as butterflies flutter through it as you think of what games you can both play.

You sit up and grab one of the black chucks which is lying next to you. You have a close look at the toecap, and smell the rubber a few times. It makes you smile. Its just so nice. You crawl to the end of the bed, to where Kates converse-feet are. You gently rub the smooth brown sole of the black chuck over her even smoother converse feet. It makes them squeak. Kate moans, and rolls over but doesnt wake up. You then rub the toecaps together, and the rubber sidewalls, making them squeak louder. She recoils her foot, moaning in her sleep again, and wakes up. "hahaha! heey Bec!" she says smiling. "I thought that was you!" she said happily. She looked down at her feet, rubbing the sidewalls of her filthy chucks together. "oooh i love waking up and feeling the sickness set in again" she said. "you never get bored of that feeling!" she said excitedly.
"oh yeah tell me bout it!" You say. You watch as Kates vagina slowly swells up and becomes wet. You can see it gently convulsing from the sickness, as orgasms began to flow from it over and over..............

Back
Top Bottom