A preview of my new story

Plimsolllover

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
UK
I've completed the first couple of chapters of a new keds and plimsolls fetish story, in which a couple with a shared passion for plimsolls meet and have all kinds of erotic adventures together. The story is entitled 'Trust' and hopefully the choice of title will become clear as the story progresses.

Here's a short preview from chapter 1. If the response is favourable I'll post the whole chapter.

"I was groaning in delight now as I stroked my throbbing manhood and contracted the softly pulsating ring of my sphincter on the unyielding firmness of the paintbrush handle buried deep in my fundament. The image of Bryony lying on her back, naked; her long and slender ballerina legs wide apart as Laurelle, with all the grace and power of a black panther pinning its prey to the ground, lay on top her and pleasured her with a strap-on dildo; further intensified the racing of my heartbeat and the pump, pump, pumping of blood through my tight grip on my most sensitive parts. Then in my fevered imagination appeared Shelley from Southend, glorious in the Amazonian magnificence of her nakedness. The chunky Nike running shoes that had previously shod her powerful feet were now exchanged for the slightly incongruously delicate beauty of dainty pale pink satin ballet slippers. Her fabulous breasts with their spearhead like nipples rose and fell in a rhythm almost like that of great rolling waves advancing and breaking on a wide expanse of glistening sand as she rode my manhood standing up sentinel-straight within the enveloping, roseate glory of her vulva.

On my left side appeared the tall dark beauty of the girl I had seen at the bus stop, now lithe and long-limbed in her nakedness; her mass of dark hair tumbling to her shoulders and down her back as she rubbed my body with her long and slenderly beautiful feet in her black slip-on plimsolls with their shiny smooth black rubber toe caps. On my right was the lovely Oriental girl in the pub; heartbreakingly lovely in her exquisitely petite nakedness that glowed like warm sweet honey in the soft light; her dark almond eyes shining at me above her sweet smile as she too rubbed my body with her lovely little feet caressed within her petite and perfect white Keds. My whole body tingled under the exhilarating contact of smooth canvas, textured rubber and the soft and gentle warmth of feminine ankles brushing my skin. Then they both knelt up with their knees apart and, as Shelley from Southend continued to ride me to paradise, I harvested them both, teasing the warm, moist, swollen ripe fruit nestled and sheltered between their legs. The dark cascades of their hair shimmered and swayed in delightful unison as they rolled their heads and moaned and sighed together in their ever rising feminine passion: Mediterranean mezzo and Oriental soprano in beautiful harmony."

Back
Top Bottom