Scotty

Staff member
Reaction score
Location (country)
USA
This was a movie starring Mandy Moore. I never seen it, but I found this pic from the movie. It looks like she is wearing tan keds.

She is, there are a few good shots. Its quite a good movie if you're into tear jerker's. She plays the Ministers daughter who falls in love with a bad boy turned good. She has cancer and dies. She sings in this film as well and the kid has an incredible voice.

What the hell?!

What the hell?!

Guys

I just bought "A Time to Remember" widescreen edition and I do not have a closeup or even a real good shot of Mandy Moore in her tan Keds as the picture that is posted. Can someone tell me WHY? I should have a better quality shot of her in her Keds in widescreen.

Killerkeds 🙁

Verry Much So

Verry Much So

Yes Seeker

Its the exact same movie. The scene where she tells him her #1 thing to do as they are star gazing and he hauls out the blankets. She is wearing a red skirt and white top. (too bad the keds were not red) Good movie however they should have put more into the content of the film than with Mandy Moores singing. Its almost like it was done to promote Mandy's singing tallent, it should have concentrated more on her acting. And I have no good closeups of her feet in the Widescreen version. So I am majorily pissed about that. 😡 I paid money for something I did not get. What version do you have?

Killerkeds

Still Waiting for an answer

Still Waiting for an answer

Guys

Does anyone know why widescreen is not showing me any keds in the movie.

Killerkeds

Nope, sounds like you should have got the full screen version.

Back
Top Bottom