Latest posts

Stories

About Stories

Seeker

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 12, 2003
Canada
I had decided to post the stories that had been previously shared. The first one had an almost immediate take down. The situation these days with wokeism makes me think it may have been a bad idea. Most of these stories contain something that will offend.

I don't mind pushing barriers but I think some feedback from the membership is appropriate. Thoughts?

converselover110

Shoe animator
Aug 5, 2006
United States
My opinion. Stories of a more erotic nature will always tend to offend. It doesn't really matter which era or what group.

With that said... I think as long as the subject matter doesn't involve anyone underage or some other real off limits stuff (common sense applies there), it shouldn't be too much of an issue.

Reactions: kedscrzy and Seeker

Seeker

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 12, 2003
Canada
With that said... I think as long as the subject matter doesn't involve anyone underage or some other real off limits stuff (common sense applies there), it shouldn't be too much of an issue.
That is kind of the problem. I don't really want to proof read them all before posting.

Arcolyte

Staff member
Jul 17, 2003
US
Yeah, speaking of offensive... I can’t help but be reminded of an ancient story called “devon.txt” on this site maybe 25 years ago that involved keds, bondage, and the gruesome use of an electric drill... anyone remember that?

Northerngrizzlybear

Gold Member
May 8, 2019
United States
I don’t have a problem with these stories as long as they don’t contain disgusting content like pedophilia or zoophilia. Aside from that, just keep doing what you do and don’t give in to the woke c*nts trying to shut everyone down

Reactions: Seeker