About Stories

Seeker

Staff member
Reaction score
Location (country)
Canada
I had decided to post the stories that had been previously shared. The first one had an almost immediate take down. The situation these days with wokeism makes me think it may have been a bad idea. Most of these stories contain something that will offend.

I don't mind pushing barriers but I think some feedback from the membership is appropriate. Thoughts?

My opinion. Stories of a more erotic nature will always tend to offend. It doesn't really matter which era or what group.

With that said... I think as long as the subject matter doesn't involve anyone underage or some other real off limits stuff (common sense applies there), it shouldn't be too much of an issue.

With that said... I think as long as the subject matter doesn't involve anyone underage or some other real off limits stuff (common sense applies there), it shouldn't be too much of an issue.
That is kind of the problem. I don't really want to proof read them all before posting.

Yeah, speaking of offensive... I can’t help but be reminded of an ancient story called “devon.txt” on this site maybe 25 years ago that involved keds, bondage, and the gruesome use of an electric drill... anyone remember that?

I don’t have a problem with these stories as long as they don’t contain disgusting content like pedophilia or zoophilia. Aside from that, just keep doing what you do and don’t give in to the woke c*nts trying to shut everyone down

Any chance you still have copies of the stories I wrote? I’d like to continue writing but I never saved them on my home computer. Uploaded them, then deleted.
Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom