kedsfan

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
Upstate NY
The first season of Acapulco Heat is out on DVD. For those who don't know this was a show that was a combination of Mission Impossible and Charlies Angels, but the Angels where Keds. Granted the plots match neather Charlies Angels or Mission impossible and there really is no suspense but I was too glued the Kedded feet on the lovely ladies to notice.Three actresses Catherine Oxenberg, Alison Armitage and Holly Floria all wear Keds. Alison Armitage, a gorgeous redhead wears both black knock offs and white Keds. I have not yet gotten through all 22 episodes but almost all of them contain som nice scenes with at least one of the girls in Keds. Some episodes have all three girls in Keds and some even have Keds close ups. I highly recomend it.

Re: Acapulco Heat on DVD

I distinctly recall that show being on right after Baywatch. It was a double dose of keds. First, you would get to see lifeguards and other actresses wearing keds, and then female secret agents wearing keds.Hopefully, you will be able to post some good screencaps.

I'm going to see if I can rent it then make some torrents ;-)

Found a channel on Youtube called 'acapulcofan' and it has a few nice vids of Alison Armitage from said TV series in white and black knockoffs.

This one Alison Armitage (12) is the best......sweet!!!

Numbers 14 and 16 are pretty good too!!

Highly recommend.

Awesome links on youtube. Thanks for posting. Alison Armitage (12) is the hottest. Short clip though.

Happy New Year! :icon_razz

Back
Top Bottom