wow!!

wow!!

I hope I look that great in Keds when I am 50!!

damn

damn

damn that makes my ked fetish much stronger, im huge into chucks but those keds are so hot on your good looking wife. She should try chucks :icon_mrgr

wow

wow

mate l have to say u and l and l guess many others who have a wife such as yours (pretty to l might add) are very lucky indeed , l to have a very sweet lady who just adores her keds knockoffs untill we can get her some real keds .
l was wondering if u could do few shots of your pretty wife tiedup and gagged in a tight secretary suit,stockings and matching keds if thats not asking to much ?
Well guys stay happy and thanks for sharing those shots soon as l get my digital l will throw some back at u ...thanks guys Vanhellsting

lucky man

lucky man

does she dress like this for u only when she gets home or like this in public to ?and l see she loves dtockings with her keds to ?what a sweety :icon_razz
does she wear the right size or does she like to wear a size smaller for that nice snug fit .

keep up the great work mate and your pretty babe ..

HI, Yes she dresses like this most of the time. WE live in the southwest where it's fairly nice all year. There are a lot of babes in the area like this.

Back
Top Bottom