consforever

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
N.S.W. Australia
I had a lady In The U.S. paint up these new Rainbows for me.. She used to sell heaps on E Bay and did some realy great work... We have since lost contact... Don't know why... I'll find the rest of her kicks that I have... I wonder what inspired the paint job.. These are one off's i Think..??..:icon_lol:

Walk softly on the Earth people..

Attachments

• c001 100_0378.jpg
    c001 100_0378.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 0
  • c002 m9 - w11.jpg
    c002 m9 - w11.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 0
Re: Alittle more Joan Jett

On ya Scotty.. Another JJ fan... Mate go to your Vid store and see if you can grab a copy of a dvd called "Joan Jett rocks the Rockies"... Joan now sports a short crew cut and black rubber singlet... But mate she still nails it... She goes off... Always been hard to find out much about her... She's a very private person... I believe she now does a lot of work for womens and kids shelters etc, and does a gig with her original band when the charity cash gets low ..
She was always the girl I always wanted to marry... Think that would have been a bit like a dog chaseing a car.. What the hell were you going to do once you caught it... Joan used to wear X-hi Keds Pro's way back then... Any one here know where I can find any more info on her other than her site.. :icon_cool :icon_cool

Walk softly on the Earth people...

Back
Top Bottom