Seeker

Staff member
Reaction score
Location (country)
Canada
COOL UPCOMING EVENTS
timeline_cw.jpg
Watch how Keds fits the Models Styles! Tune into "America's Next Top Model" on April 4, 2007 at 8/7(c)

Re: America's Top Model

I'll have to check that out since I do watch America's Top Model but you can see Converse every week on the show...

You may be able to pick it up off one of the download sites but likely someone will gets stills from the show.

Go to the CW website. All their shows including America's Next Top Model are available to watch online in high quality video.

Dion win the Celebrity Challenge where they have to act like a model in front of the celebrities so she will be in a Keds Photo Shoot with Jaslene and Whitney in the June edition of Seventeen if you miss this episode then you have another chance this coming Sunday at 8 pm or you can watch this episode on The CW website...

The show this week had one maybe 2 of the girls wearing keds slipons during the challange.

Go to the CW website. All their shows including America's Next Top Model are available to watch online in high quality video.

Only available for yanks. 🙁

It's a shame since I just started watching this season yesterday. Had I only started one week earlier...

Back
Top Bottom