R

redchuck

Annie Cruz is so hot in the bookworm bitches video, she is wearing some low top black chucks has anyone else seen it?

I saw that video. I think someone posted about it before. It's one of the best hardcore-anal chucks video. :icon_lol: The guy in her video is her husband. Check out the behind the scenes video for that shoot. The video camera man and the female photographer are wearing chucks, too. There's a great shot of Annie with those two looking at their chucks. In another scene, Annie is on the table butt naked with her chucks on and the female photographer tells her, "I love your shoes." Then she replies, "I wanted to find a way to keep them on, because they're so hot." :icon_mrgr

Where about is the behind the scenes video for this on the site? i cant find it. 🙁

Edd, I think that video is in their main NaughtyAmerica.com There's a "Behind Naughty America" section with various video and photos. The one for Annie is buried deep. look through the pics section first to find the corresponding video. Its ben a while since i've been there and I don't have a memberhship anymore.
Also here is Annnie's site www.anniecruz.com I don't know if there is any chucks pics because i haven't joined.

Thanks for the info scotty, ill give it a look. I wouldnt join annie cruz site from the look of it. I never trust a site that doesnt give you a decent preview. Could join and find out that you only get 10 pics per set and so on.

I think i posted about annie cruz before, that video is really hot. And yea, if you join the inside naughty america section (INA), she talks about her shoes in actually two of the videos, plus the guy and girl who film all of the INA stuff are really into converses and have shots of them randomly in almost every video on the INA site. There are actually a couple of pretty good converse videos on the NA sites, if anyone has a membership there i could let you know where they are.

I saw the Cherry Poppens and the Keiko videos on the Bookworm site. Is there more in Naughty America? Please let us know. :icon_mrgr

Yes, there is a few other goodies. Under the SoCal Coeds site, there's a fairly new video starring Persia and she wears blue hitops the whole time. Also on SoCal Coeds, there is a newer video starring Amber Peach wear she's wearing black lows that a guy takes off to suck her feet. However, throughout most of the remainder of the movie they are right next to her as she's getting fucked. Another movie that i like although the converses aren't in it for too long is under the Fast Times at NAU page. In the most recent Haley video, in i believe the third movie clip, she is getting fucked on a bed with a pair of black lows right next to her head. She suddenly turns to them, stares at them for a moment, grabs them, and throws them off camera. Just the second or two of her staring at them and grabbing them is enough to get me off though. This happens somewhat in another Fast Times at NAU movie starring Brandi, but it isnt as good of a clip. She reaches out and briefly touches a pair of black hi-tops that are next to her while getting railed. Finally, in the Filthy Fucking Coeds section, the video Party 16 has a girl with totally trashed chucks on for the beginning of it. She taked them off to hook with another girl, but it's kinda sexy, the other girl helps untie them and a buncha people in the background start talking about chucks. Any questions, just let me know. Otherwise, enjoy!

Thanks, man. :icon_chee You've searched those sites thoroughly. :icon_cool You think there would be even more chucks videos seeing that the guy and girl behind the site are absolute chucks freaks.

Hah, yea, i'm telling you, they definetely have a chucks fetish. In one of the INA videos the guy picks up a pair and starts sniffing them.

Back
Top Bottom