scotty said:
It's one of the best hardcore-anal chucks video. :icon_lol: :icon_mrgr

I was just wondering, since you specified it as one of the best anal chucks videos, where can i find some of the best other types of chucks videos, like vaginal.

mentalboye said:
Finally, in the Filthy Fucking Coeds section, the video Party 16 has a girl with totally trashed chucks on for the beginning of it. She taked them off to hook with another girl, but it's kinda sexy, the other girl helps untie them and a buncha people in the background start talking about chucks. Any questions, just let me know. Otherwise, enjoy!

Which site is that mate? Could you please give us the weblink for it.

Cheers

Besides this site, there aren't a lot of hardcore chucks videos out there. Check out www.newsensations. com There's a great hardcore video of Brittney Skye being worked over in pink lo tops. Check out her site www.brittneyskyexxx.com/ There a couple of sets of her in black or pink lo tops. Also check out her candids pics. This girl wears chucks all the time.
Check out www.xbang.com Under Big Dick School, Caily Taylor wearing a school girl outfit and black lotops gets it on with 2 guys. In Black Dicks, Blonde Chicks(LOL), Trina Michaels is wearing black Converse knockoffs. The guy bangs the hell out of this girl and she keeps the shoes on for the whole 20 minute clip. That's all I can think of right now.

Thanks scotty! As for the link to Filthy Fucking Coeds, i can't find it. All i know is i joined bookwormbitches (www.bookwormbitches.com) and this site was included in the Naughty America membership package, along with all the other sites i mentioned.

Hi

I joined the SoCal group yesterday and esp. Persia is "wild"!!! Which other girls can you suggest?

Regards
Daniel

scotty said:
Besides this site, there aren't a lot of hardcore chucks videos out there. Check out www.newsensations. com There's a great hardcore video of Brittney Skye being worked over in pink lo tops. Check out her site www.brittneyskyexxx.com/ There a couple of sets of her in black or pink lo tops. Also check out her candids pics. This girl wears chucks all the time.
Check out www.xbang.com Under Big Dick School, Caily Taylor wearing a school girl outfit and black lotops gets it on with 2 guys. In Black Dicks, Blonde Chicks(LOL), Trina Michaels is wearing black Converse knockoffs. The guy bangs the hell out of this girl and she keeps the shoes on for the whole 20 minute clip. That's all I can think of right now.

We have the Brittney Skye sets here as well as the Caily Taylor I beleive;-)

Yea, those xbang videos look great, i just wish i didnt havta pay $34.95 in order to get them :icon_roll Um, as far as other girls in SoCal Coeds, the girl "mia" is wearing chucks in some of her picture sets, but not any of her videos. Other than that i can think of anything else sneaker-wise on that site i encounterd, but i mean most of the girls are pretty hot anyway.

Thank you...

Thank you...

Thank you for all the great info. That NA site is great!!!!
Any idea how to get signed up for the behind scene sites that are not included. I cant seem to find it.
Any other girls I find other than the ones mentioned I will let you know.

Yea, the behind the scenes stuff is on a site called Inside Naughty America, there's usually banners all over the place for it on the other NA sites. It's only like $5 to join (in addition to the the NA fee) but it's totally worth it, there's alotta really good random footage on their, pretty much every video has some converse action (plus the dialogue is pretty funny).

Behind NA??

Behind NA??

Finally joined behind NA, great site. But with all the videos I dont know which ones have chucks featured?? Cant seem to find Annie or any of the other ones. Anyone know where to look, specifically.
Thanks for your help...

Back
Top Bottom