Jeez, ya know, i can't seem to remember the exact videos in which they were. For some reason INA #38 seems to ring a bell, but its honestly worth to juz watch through alotta of them, seeing as most of them have some converse action. Like i know in this one they show this girl picking a pair of red lows up and lacing them up and other good stuff like that.

Ina

Ina

Actually I have had no luck. I have searched thrue a lot of them. But yet to no avail. There is a lot of videos, so Its kinda hard. I would love to see the one with Annie Cruz or the one with the red low tops that was mentioned. I will keep searching and let you know if I find any

I just saw the cherry poppens video on the bookworm site, she looks really hot my type of chick anywhere else where I can get my hands on more videos I got all the persia, and other videos mentioned.

Thanks

I did have a real good video from one of these sites. The girl was wearing purple hi-tops and got a right good seeing to. I cant remember if it was from Bookwormbitches or NA. I have lost the damn thing now as my old PC died on me last week.:icon_cry:

Re: Annie Cruz

Behind NA, I really need some help finding videos here. It takes me forever to download a couple of them and there 90 of them, whcih will take insanely long. Are there any specific ones someone can pint me to. For those of you looking there, can you tell me at least which ones do not have Converse stuff in them. Please? Thanks.

How about we start a list of the ones that have Converse in them for everyone. Judging from the pics INA 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 32, 34, 35, and 37 have chucks in them so far. I'm downloading them, so I have not viewed them yet.

Last edited:

I'm sorry, i don't know what numbers are the good ones. All I know is that the one with veronica jett shows her putting on, tying, and posing in a pair of red chucks.

THANKS PEOPLE,
I'LL SUS SOME OF THESE OUT IN THE NEW YEAR... :icon_cool

WALK SOFTLY PEOPLE...

I've joined the NA group of sites and am trying to track down the set that was talked about earlier where a girl is wearing purple Hitops. If anyone has any info about it that would be helpfull.
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom