Re: Another shot of my GF chucks

Wow and she wears adidas socks. Did you ever cummed those shoes?

Hello
this is great.
There are more pix while playing with these green XHI's. (and many more sneakers)
I dont know, where to post. Is ist possible here? There are no such photos in here, where someone has fun with chuck's on GF feet...

but here are pictures I like most (I had such a fun taking these pictures .

This rubber-short is great. (great feeling) and ABSOLUTE great sound with chucks. Rubber on rubber direct on your best friend. This will squeak and squeal very hard. And the smell is rubber rubber rubber ...

GREAT PICS..I LOVE HAVING CONVERSE ON ME!!!! :icon_mrgr :icon_mrgr :icon_mrgr

Thanks a lot for these pics. I LOVE them. You are really lucky having a girlfriend like this. Did she ever step on your bare toes with her chucks? That would be a nice pic, too.

Hello
this is great.
There are more pix while playing with these green XHI's. (and many more sneakers)
I dont know, where to post. Is ist possible here? There are no such photos in here, where someone has fun with chuck's on GF feet...

but here are pictures I like most (I had such a fun taking these pictures .

This rubber-short is great. (great feeling) and ABSOLUTE great sound with chucks. Rubber on rubber direct on your best friend. This will squeak and squeal very hard. And the smell is rubber rubber rubber ...

So nice pics, I love rubber together with Converse and the rubber aroma lovely, lets chat when you have time

Hello Folks,

I'm verry happy, about your reactions.

@lover: Yes, i had cummed all of her shoes many times. I had done some pictures, while she had a nice work with her shoes an my best friend. I don't know, where to post them. I think I will post them in the adult/female group.

@lingolf0815: no she never done this before. So it's a nice idea, and we will do it in the next time's session. Then i will post them.

Also there will come some adidas (superstars and others) and nike pictures. There are also pictures with rubber-riding boots. But these are not sutable for this group.

Here Are More Of Her Fake-chucks

Attachments

• drachen_34.JPG
    drachen_34.JPG
    295.3 KB · Views: 2
  • drachen_36.JPG
    drachen_36.JPG
    268.6 KB · Views: 2
  • drachen_37.JPG
    drachen_37.JPG
    308.8 KB · Views: 2
  • drachen_38.JPG
    drachen_38.JPG
    211.9 KB · Views: 2
  • drachen_39.JPG
    drachen_39.JPG
    194.9 KB · Views: 2

HERE ARE SOME PIC's of her old green ones playing with the fake-ones. Ohhhh they are soooooo hot...

SO THIS are the last ones for this groupe. I will post some hot X-rated ones in the adult-female-group.

So if you are interested, switch to the adult-female-pictures 🙂

have fun

gummi20

Attachments

• DSCN3923.JPG
    DSCN3923.JPG
    199.5 KB · Views: 2
  • DSCN3922.JPG
    DSCN3922.JPG
    211.5 KB · Views: 2
  • DSCN3921.JPG
    DSCN3921.JPG
    165.2 KB · Views: 2
  • DSCN3920.JPG
    DSCN3920.JPG
    175 KB · Views: 2
  • DSCN3919.JPG
    DSCN3919.JPG
    211.4 KB · Views: 2
  • DSCN3929.JPG
    DSCN3929.JPG
    0 bytes · Views: 1

Mornin Gummi,
Thanks for the hugh effort doing all the pics.. And also thanks to Gummi's g/f for all the hard work posing and shoe changing ... Those fake x-hi's were great, and the rubber shorts... G/F must own a few pr of Converse mate...
Gummi, I only have one thing to add ... DON'T ever let that girl go... You found a diamond.. A one in a million... Your a hell lucky man... I envy you... I don't think there are any like her in Ozz... In fact I think there is only one Ozz girl on this site... Thanks again Gummi... :icon_bigg :icon_cool

Walk softly people...

Hello Folks,

thank you for your answers. I knew, that my girl is a great present.

The funny thing is, that we (me and my GF) have no sexual connection. That means, she has a boyfriend (sometimes 🙂 and I am married. My wife knows about my fetish and support it sometimes. Means she wears sneakers for me and will also workship me. Also we have sex sometimes by wearing sneakers. If she want's me to get hot, she wears one of her chucks and squeak them for me. So a short time later a am hot.....

My GF wears her sneaks only for my happiness. She had no sexual power behind. But she like to make me hot by using her sneaks.
The point is, that she has only a few personal contacts, because she is disabled. She has problems with her nervs. (excuse my bad english, it's only performed in hollydays...). As written, she has problems with her nerves, and so she cannot hold her hands still. So she has problems to hold a glas of water, or to eat with knife and fork. So she is living now 10 Years with her load, and it's no problem for her. But if you are going to a restaurant, the people look, and this is very hard for her, because the people believe she is drunk. But for m<y person i have no problems with her somtimes moving hands, and so we spend many times together. She likes to talk to another person and to come out a little bit of her "4 walls". And so she uses me as her best friend to talk and i get the effort to play with her sneaker (or rubberridingboots she wears for me a little bit).
It's like a symbiose in nature....

but one point is, there are more girls out there, who can understand our fetish, more they can support. But I know, HEY ARE HARD TO FIND!!!

You had to kiss many frogs, to find one princess!!!!

greetings from Gummi20

Back
Top Bottom