Cm8000

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
Oregon
Ive seen a handfull of sightings over the past years and thought i'd share my most memorable ones.

I was at a ((Sigh)) chuck e' cheeses three years ago celebrating my neices 10th b-day. I got up to get a refill of Soda when I noticed these two young women talking to each other while using the Soda machine getting refills in front of me. Im not sure if they were sisters or friends. They both had dark blonde hair so im guessing sisters perhaps. Both were wearing long denim skirts and were wearing grey converse low tops with the 7 lace holes. One of them was tall, probably over 6'ft. The other was fairly tall aswell. Probably 5'9'-ish. I couldnt really take my eyes off the converses belonging to the tallest girl as they looked huge. Im guessing a size 11 mens because I had on my black size 8 1/2 mens high tops and my feet looked dwarfed compared to hers. I wanted to pull my camera out from my pocket and get a snapshot of them but there were just way too many people walking around. I figured if I could find out which table they were sitting at, I could pretend I was taking pictures of one of my relatives while really getting their shoes on camera. Sadly tho, after they refilled their sodas, they exited the restaurant. I was pretty bummed as I wanted to get a pic of those big converses.

A year later. When me and my family went on a cruise ship for summer vacation I had another similiar sighting. I was in the buffet for dinner one night loading my plate with food when I noticed this asian girl walking into the buffet with her family. The girl then grabbed a plate and stood in line right next to me! She was tall also, probably about 5'10 or 5'11. I then glanced down at her feet and saw that she was wearing dirty blue converse 7 lace hole low tops with no socks. My heart began racing a little. I could only imagine how they great they must smell when she takes them off. This time I was a bit more fortunate to get them on camera. After I got what I wanted I sat down at the table with my friend and my brother to eat. Moments the later, the Asian girl and her family finished piling up their plates and looked for a place to sit. Well much to my suprise, they sat down on the booth right next to us! I knew this was my chance and carefully pulled my digital camera out from my short pocket. I pretended like I was just reviewing some pics I had taken earlier for a few seconds before slowly lowering the camera by my side and aiming for the girls sneakers. I then managed to get three random shots ((With the flash and shutter sounds off)) of her feet before her mother spotted the camera by my side. We both made eye contact but she just smiled at me then turned her attention back to her family. Upon reviewing the pics, I found The third pic to be the best because the girl actually "popped" her heel slightly out of her right converse! This made my heart race even faster. She must of been on her feet all day since her heel looked quite red. After dinner, I had to grab a quick drink from the lounge just to settle down before returning to our state room. This was probably the whole highlight of the trip to me hehehe. Unfortunatly, I upgraded to a bigger memory card and misplaced my older one, Otherwise i'd post those pics here. Im sure its around somewhere but im just too lazy to dig thru stuff right now.

Back
Top Bottom