muppet

Bronze Member
Reaction score
I'll start the ball rolling with this pair of pink hitops I snapped this afternoon (6 points to me - woo hoo!).

Now you need to go out into the world with yr mobile phones & cameras and find : Reds (lots of them - 1 point), yellows (2), greens (3) and browns (4), blues (5), more pinks (6) and blacks (7). Oh, and a pair of whites too I guess for the cueball.

To play within the spirit of the rules, only fresh streetshots count - No archive shots, or pics from the web, or pics of your own, sweet, chuck-taylored feet. So c'mon folks, anyone fancy a game..?

Attachments

• new51.jpg
    new51.jpg
    328.2 KB · Views: 1
Re: Anyone for sneaker snooker?

I've been practising with the camera in my new phone - managed to pot a red and a green

Attachments

• green2.jpg
    green2.jpg
    435.3 KB · Views: 2
  • green1.jpg
    green1.jpg
    450.6 KB · Views: 2
  • red.jpg
    red.jpg
    463.9 KB · Views: 2

Nice pics mate 🙂

I'm Game. these are not the greatest photos as they were taken on my phone as I do not have the guts to get my camera out in the Mall where most of these were taken. Although I am hoping to get a phone with a better camera for christmas. My favorite is actually a keds shot that I will post in the Keds Area but my favorite shot here is of Converse on the escelator. The escelator gives an excellent opportunity to get good and close to the shoes when they are still. Lots of nice sneakers at the mall. Mostly Converse and Vans. This trip to the mall was a sneaker hunting expedition and it really got me in the holiday spirit.

Attachments

• converse at Mall coffeeshop.jpg
    converse at Mall coffeeshop.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 2
  • chocolate converse at Penaras.jpg
    chocolate converse at Penaras.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 2
  • converse shoe shopping 1.jpg
    converse shoe shopping 1.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 2
  • converse working at DSW.jpg
    converse working at DSW.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 2
  • Coverse on Escalator.jpg
    Coverse on Escalator.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 2
  • coverse card shopping.jpg
    coverse card shopping.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 2
  • coverse shoe shopping.jpg
    coverse shoe shopping.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 2
  • plad coverse at mall.jpg
    plad coverse at mall.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 2
  • converse at parade.jpg
    converse at parade.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 2
Cue ball...

Cue ball...

Apologies for the (lack of) quality, but we needed a cue ball and i spotted these white monos this afternoon... so out came the phone.

Well, that was the good side to xmas shopping - spotted loads of converse, vans, green flash etc out in town, in spite of the wet weather (or because of it, in my case)

:icon_chee

Attachments

• cueball.jpg
    cueball.jpg
    353.9 KB · Views: 2

Sorry, quality sucks on all of these, taken with my camera. The first few are of a girl who sat at the opposing desk from mine while studying at the library. The last (if you can even make it out) is a pair of blue and a pair of white chucks in the closet of a girl's room the i ended up in at a party.

Attachments

• i.jpg
    i.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 1
  • h.jpg
    h.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 1
  • g.jpg
    g.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 1
  • f.jpg
    f.jpg