Re: Anyone NOT wearing chucks ?

Nice find and interesting sentiment. I can assure you, living in central Pennsylvania, though, that plenty of girls are not wearing chucks or any other interesting sneaker. Lots of ugly flip-flops, sandals, and clunky looking shoes. Ugh--must be the most fashion distressed area period for footwear. There are exceptions, but mostly teens and early twenty-somethings.

Nice find and interesting sentiment. I can assure you, living in central Pennsylvania, though, that plenty of girls are not wearing chucks or any other interesting sneaker. Lots of ugly flip-flops, sandals, and clunky looking shoes. Ugh--must be the most fashion distressed area period for footwear. There are exceptions, but mostly teens and early twenty-somethings.

I hear ya. Also in Central PA and right now it seems as if everyone digs out the fugly flip flops or Crocs. Truly depressing. But it's not too bad in the fall/winter/spring. There can be some good Chucks and Reebok/Nike/etc sightings.

Those clogs are sooo ugly - fortunately in Denmark they are not worn by the young girls. They are more into sandals this time of year, but you can still be lucky to see them in cons

I have to agree with you guys ... I notice more and more flipflops on the street - bähh:icon_mad:
Unfortunately my favourite pair of chucks ripped to death yesterday - minus another one (see attachment)

Attachments

• chucks.jpg
    chucks.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 1
Back
Top Bottom