tgkedsgirl

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
Tucson, Arizona
I just bought these for my wife and they look a lot like chucks. I love the pink trim on the edges, but she wasn't too jazzed about them. She said she thinks they'll grow on her when she wears them. I'll try and take a snapshot when she does!
I'm not a big Pro-keds fan, but these are good looking ones IMHO:icon_lol:
tgkedsgirl

Attachments

• 100_6322.JPG
    100_6322.JPG
    140.4 KB · Views: 2
  • 100_6323.JPG
    100_6323.JPG
    127.3 KB · Views: 2
I sure do and I've seen quite a few pairs being worn lately.

good runner up..

good runner up..

They are a good runner up to champs.. :icon_razz

tgkedsgirl said:
I just bought these for my wife and they look a lot like chucks. I love the pink trim on the edges, but she wasn't too jazzed about them. She said she thinks they'll grow on her when she wears them. I'll try and take a snapshot when she does!
tgkedsgirl

Can you tell me where you bought the white and pink. I'd like to get a pair for Treaty.

I bought them both at Alloy.com. They had them on clearance for 7.99 each! Can't beat that, that's why I bought them without her knowledge. I hope she stars wearing them! She hasn't yet but said she'll give them a try.

Pink Pro-Keds

Pink Pro-Keds

tgkedsgirl said:
tgkedsgirl
I like the white ones with the pink accents. I wonder if they make them in canvas, do you know?

Luv my Keds,
Ashley

Back
Top Bottom