iLiKeds

Gold Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
USA
I found these while searching Google images. They are from a Japanese store called Beams.

Attachments

• 1266944_b_7.jpg
    1266944_b_7.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 1
  • 1266944_16_D.jpg
    1266944_16_D.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 1
  • 1266944_b_1.jpg
    1266944_b_1.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 1
  • 1266944_b_2.jpg
    1266944_b_2.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 1
  • 1266944_b_3.jpg
    1266944_b_3.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 1266944_b_6.jpg
    1266944_b_6.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 0
Re: Are these real Keds?

I found these while searching Google images. They are from a Japanese store called Beams.
I assume they're real cause they have the blue keds label on the heel.

Found another photo. If I'm not mistaken they are listed as men's on the website.

Attachments

• beams-keds-o-sp-sneaker-3.jpg
    beams-keds-o-sp-sneaker-3.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 0

Thanks for the finds guys... They look real to me bu they don't realy get my nuts-a-tingleing.. Not real sure if I'd wear them though... Walk softly people.. :icon_frow:icon_frow:icon_frow

Being into latex and rubber as I am, I love the white ones a lot! Great pics people....smokin hot! Any more out there? :icon_wink

Hi People - Did so more research and have posted below a clip about these Keds in a makeover specifically for Beam. We've already seen the pics, so they are real and apparently specifically made for Beam.

Today we came across a nice series of Keds Champion OX sneakers, made for Japanese retailer Beams. Just like the previous Beams x Vans Era collaboration, the retailer chose to give this classic a patent leather make-over. The Champion OX comes in red, blue and white, all with a complete patent leather upper, giving them an overall clean and dressed up appearance.
Detailed images of all three colorways follow after the jump.

Some other items that may be of interest found along with the other link:

We present you the Keds Hell Sand. The classic shoe brand presents their own version of the Chukka and does it all right. Keep the silhouette simple, gave a bit more sleek look overall and present it in a nice sand and classic black colorway. All in all a simple and easy to wear lifestyle shoe.
The Keds Hell Sand will soon be available at United Arrows.
Detailed images of both colorways after the jump.

Attachments

• RTEmagicC_keds_chukka_front_jpg.jpg
    RTEmagicC_keds_chukka_front_jpg.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 0

Another interesting Keds creation:

A nice new model is coming from Keds - the Booter Saddle Shoes. It comes in black and brown, in a mix of leather and suede with some nice elements from classic dress shoes on the leather parts. A nice casual shoe for everyday use.
The Keds Booter Saddle Shoes are now available at Ships.

Attachments

• keds-booter-saddle-shoes-1.jpg
    keds-booter-saddle-shoes-1.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 0
  • keds-booter-saddle-shoes-4.jpg
    keds-booter-saddle-shoes-4.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 1

While not your classic sneaker, I like these. I think Keds has a winner here. They should have put them out BEFORE the winter season though.

I remember rubber keds like this perhaps twenty years ago. I know they were real because I had several pairs of them. Because they are shiny and brightly colored rubber, a man is more likely to get funny looks wearing them than the canvas sneaks.

Back
Top Bottom