petroch_uk

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
UK
Hi All

I have finally got around to posting these!
Taken from our last holiday - which is usually a good time as we are more relaxed.
I did suggest to my g/f about posing for some shots wearing her lovely 'sups' - she replied in a stern voice - "On NO, we are NOT going down that road".:icon_cry: I said no more & just let it go...
So, a few days later when she was having a siesta on the sofa I just couldn't resist taking these close ups for you all, of her blue stripes sups!!
Next day, she heads off with the camera & decides to take some more pics! She switched it on & the last pic taken comes up - one of her sups!! "Oh I didn't know you had taken pictures of my shoes" she said laughing. Luckily she didn't go back & see the other pictures.
So when we returned home - I got up early the next day & whilst my g/f was in the shower I grabbed the camera to download the 4 pics.
Later we were off to her parents & she had taken the camera with her - to show them the pictures of our holiday! On the way she casually asked - "How am I going to explain pictures of my shoes on the camera - I saw you had taken a few". Yep - she had got up before me & looked throught the pics.
"Don't worry I said - I have taken then off". No more was said.
But, later when her brother was looking throught the pics - "What's a picture of her shoes doing on the camera?" Quick as a flash my g/f said "Yeah why is there a picture of my shoes on there?" I mumbled something about trying out the 'close-up' button on the camera.
That was a few weeks ago & i was expecting the 3rd degree on the way home - but she has said nothing since!! So I have just been lying low recently... But here they are - I have risked life & linb for these..
Enjoy
Petroch
TGASSA

Attachments

• P1010129.JPG
    P1010129.JPG
    404 KB · Views: 4
  • P1010130.JPG
    P1010130.JPG
    322.6 KB · Views: 4
  • P1010131.JPG
    P1010131.JPG
    398.4 KB · Views: 4
  • P1010132.JPG
    P1010132.JPG
    385.1 KB · Views: 4
Re: As promised... Part II

Cool pics Petroch, thanks for taking the risks for us. These are hot Superstars and were definitely worth it in my view :icon_razz

WAMSneak

Wow, she doesn't wear socks in them? How many pairs of these teal ones has she gone through? Beautiful! How about insole shots?

Nice pix, however what's her aversion to you photographing her in her sups?

Wow, she doesn't wear socks in them? How many pairs of these teal ones has she gone through? Beautiful! How about insole shots?

Hi poser
I'm sorry, but she always wears socks with her sups - today they were those so called 'sneaker socks'...
She has only 1 pair of these teal sups - about 3 years old now...:icon_mrgr

I'll work on some insole shots.....

Petroch
TGASSA

Nice pix, however what's her aversion to you photographing her in her sups?

Hi greentea - I think she doesn't want to encourage me further into my sneaker fetish!! She knows about my luv of superstars but still think it's weird...
Having said all that the other day I recieved a fantastic shoe job from her - she kept rubbing me until I had shot my load inside her gorgeous five year old pink striped sups!!! She mostly gives me a 'warm up' before we move on... 'cause she gets bored:icon_cry: But she doesn't wear these any more...:icon_cry:
Except in the bedroom...:icon_razz :icon_razz :icon_razz :icon_razz
I have another story about these.....

Petroch
TGASSA

Back
Top Bottom