roy-boy-rpe

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
New York, USA
Sort of like the movie title "Mary Queen of Scots". Anyway I wanted to thank Ashley for another great set, Kinky Nurse. She seems to understand we love it when the models play with their laces and sneakers, also loved the stockings, but any of you who know me know I love stockings.
Listen Ashley a few ideas, I'd love to see you dangle your sneakers more in sets like Kinky Nurse, would love to see you in longer sets. Also I have a special request, I don't know what these keds are called but they were out a few years ago and looked like champions with thicker soles and looked like they had laces that did'nt tie if I remember correctly. If you know the ones, I'd love you doing a set with them.
Thanks again, Roy-boy.

Re: Ashley Queen of Keds

I have to agree Ashley is a Queen of Keds. Anyone that has been around for awhile knows that ladies with this fetish are extremely rare. Many that have participated over the years have done so not because they have the fetish but because they have a boyfriend / spouse with the fetish. What makes Ashley's pics so great is SHE is into it.

I was on the chat with Ashley the other day for an hour or so and it was great talking to a female that honestly shared my love for sneakers. Its a bloody shame more of the users here don't join in when the light is on. Maybe we can ask Ashley to schedule a chat time. I know she would love the attention ;-)

Ashley, I have more info on the keds I'd like you to do a set on. They are'nt champions, just look like them with a thicker sole, they have elastic laces that run parallel but don't lace up. They came in canvas and leater and have backs but don't lace up so I guess they are slip ons.
P.S. I saw a great pair of alphabet champions on ebay, did'nt look at size.

What stockings

What stockings

I looked through Ashley's Nurse set and I saw no pics of stockings?? But I will agree that she knows how to push the right buttons on a guy with her keds.

Thanks Ashley

ROY-BOY-RPE, I have a pair of leather Keds like you described with the same elastic laces. They are called Keds Sophie. They have the thicker soles as well. Hope this helps :icon_razz
Bri

Attachments

• SOPHIE.jpg
    SOPHIE.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 3
  • SophieMex2.jpg
    SophieMex2.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 2
  • SophieMex3.jpg
    SophieMex3.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 4
  • SophieMex.jpg
    SophieMex.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 4

KEDSBRI, even though I could'nt click on the images I'm sure you're right and I appreciate you're helpfullness. I always thought they had a champion look about them with a thick sole. One thing, I wish they had a nubby bottom like champions, instead of that smooth bottom with lines and a keds emblem. By the way look on ebay for those alphabet keds. Also got to Ashley to do a set with those sophies. What do you think?

Re: What stockings

Re: What stockings

KILLERKEDS, checkout her latest set, called "kinky nurse", that where she wearing the stockings. Also let seeker know that we need more sets with stockings. "Hey Seeker just my opinion and wish, as with the dangling, especially keds and cons. Wait how about more dangling of keds and chucks with stockings on!!!

Roy-boy-rpe I have a Slight problem I have no access to her sets, I am only a guest.
I hope you get the opportunity to join someday cause there's alot of good stuff on this site, old and new that I think you'd enjoy. By the way Seeker, speaking of old and since Billy and Mica were brought up. Have you kept in contact with Sarah or Ariel or Carter etc.

Last edited:

Sarah got married and hubby would not allow any more modeling which was a bloody shame. The other models you mentioned were with the same producer as Billy and Mica. I'm pretty sure they no longer model.

Back
Top Bottom