Re: Ashley Queen of Keds

Killerkeds, Mate go with great haste to the join up page... Ya don't know what your missing... This site has the best kicks and chicks anywhere and more all the time.. (sorry girls it rymed) If your not catching the member girls sush as Ashlee and Aimee your realy loosing out... Ahhh what more canI say... Class acts all.. Great value as well... :icon_cool :icon_cool :icon_cool

Poor ked's lover

Poor ked's lover

Its hard when you are poor. I was a member once but I had other pirorities that called for attention, like student loans and such. Right now I am searching for a teaching job. Anyone looking for a History and English teacher? Oh one question what colour stockings is Ashley wearing in her set? (please don't say white or I will :icon_cry🙂 Well hopefully I will be able to pay. Right now I am thinking of heading to the mid-east to teach, dangerous but i heard the pay is good.

Sort of like the movie title "Mary Queen of Scots". Anyway I wanted to thank Ashley for another great set, Kinky Nurse. She seems to understand we love it when the models play with their laces and sneakers, also loved the stockings, but any of you who know me know I love stockings.
Listen Ashley a few ideas, I'd love to see you dangle your sneakers more in sets like Kinky Nurse, would love to see you in longer sets. Also I have a special request, I don't know what these keds are called but they were out a few years ago and looked like champions with thicker soles and looked like they had laces that did'nt tie if I remember correctly. If you know the ones, I'd love you doing a set with them.
Thanks again, Roy-boy.

Hey there Roy-boy, thanks 4 the compliment. I will try 2 do some sneaker dangling in my next set. Right now I can't even upload pics to the site. I have a lot of hot stuff planned as soon as it starts cooling off. Sorry, don't have any Keds like that though.Love some Keds today,Ashley

Ashley

I hope to see some pics of you wearing white nylons with your keds? Also have you thought of dressing up as red ridinghood with your reds keds and red tights?

Killerkeds

Hey there Roy-boy, thanks 4 the compliment. I will try 2 do some sneaker dangling in my next set. Right now I can't even upload pics to the site. I have a lot of hot stuff planned as soon as it starts cooling off. Sorry, don't have any Keds like that though.Love some Keds today,Ashley
Ashley, you wear the "Queen" title so well. You interact well, your responsive and oh do you wear those keds oh so well. Looking foward to corresponding with you in the future.

Re: Poor ked's lover

Re: Poor ked's lover

Its hard when you are poor. I was a member once but I had other pirorities that called for attention, like student loans and such. Right now I am searching for a teaching job. Anyone looking for a History and English teacher? Oh one question what colour stockings is Ashley wearing in her set? (please don't say white or I will :icon_cry🙂 Well hopefully I will be able to pay. Right now I am thinking of heading to the mid-east to teach, dangerous but i heard the pay is good.
Why don't you look a Japan, Korea, or China? The pay is incredible and from what I understand they provide good to great living conditions. Finding a job where you are is a hard proposition.

I have checked into that Seeker. China advertises paying from 6000-8000 monthly in their currency however that only turns out to be just a little over $1000/month in canadian funds. Korea I have heard, you have to be careful where you apply for you could be sent to a village in the middle of nowhere. Japan is an option however I heard that the cost of living is very expensive. I am hoping to find a teaching postition in Kandarhar they pay $100 000 US I heard. Only down side is that its an area with heavy fighting and much terrorist activity. I will find something I am sure. But thanks for the suggestions Seeker.

If you speak a second language you can find high pay as an executive translator...

No I really don't speak a second language. I can say hi, how are you in Japanesse, French, Russian and Spanish but I am not fluent in these languages. I rather teach History however most schools requirer a teaching certifcate or post degree in education. I do have experience teaching and tutoring history and english.

G'day Killerkeds, Mate the wifes cousin was teaching English in Japan a few years back and made heaps of money... He wasn't a taecher of anything in Ozz... Just a guy that hooked up main frames... Think I'd rather be in Japan... Trust me mate leave THAT other area to the guys that are armed to the teeth and know what their doing... Even they get caught sometimes... 100-000 aint worth loosing ya noggin (head) over... What about Sudi... Mate next door is an elect tech on choppers over there... Making big dough (money)... Up to you buddy... More places to teach than hot-spots... :icon_bigg

Walk softly on the Earth people...

Back
Top Bottom