keds69

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
New Hampshire
I bought these pink keds from Ashley a few months back. I thought it was time to have a blast with them. Sorry the quality isn't that good. Has anyone else from this site bought sneakers from her? you don't know what your missing......thanks again for the sneaks Ashley they are hot.

Attachments

• Cum on Ashleys pink keds 1.jpg
    Cum on Ashleys pink keds 1.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 1
  • Cum on Ashleys pink keds 2.jpg
    Cum on Ashleys pink keds 2.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 1
  • Cum on Ashleys pink keds 3.jpg
    Cum on Ashleys pink keds 3.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 1
  • Cum on Ashleys pink keds 4.jpg
    Cum on Ashleys pink keds 4.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 2
  • Cum on Ashleys pink keds 5.jpg
    Cum on Ashleys pink keds 5.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 2
  • Cum on Ashleys pink keds 6.jpg
    Cum on Ashleys pink keds 6.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 2
wow

wow

keds69 said:
I bought these pink keds from Ashley a few months back. I thought it was time to have a blast with them. Sorry the quality isn't that good. Has anyone else from this site bought sneakers from her? you don't know what your missing......thanks again for the sneaks Ashley they are hot.

Thanks for the post. It certainly looks like you are having fun with them!

Hum so Ashley what do you think of your old cute pink keds now, do you wish you could be wearing them now?

keds69 said:
Thanks Keds 69!
I'm glad that you like them and am glad to see that you are enjoying them after I did and after they have been on my feet. How did you fit in them? I hope to see lots more!
Try using more light with the flash next time. Do you have a flower mode for close up shots? Sometimes I forget to use it on my camera. That's why some of my pics are a little off.
Now be a good Keds boy and clean your cum off of those Hot pink Keds. :icon_lol: Lol

Kiss my Keds,
Ashley

They fit just a little snug but thats fine. I'm hoping to buy another pair from you in the future and have fun with them also 😉. Those pic's were done only with my cell phone and the flash wasn't on, time to buy a digital camera soon. I'll never clean them off, they look much better this way. I'll kiss your keds anytime :icon_mrgr Got any keds cahamps for sale in a 7.5 or 8.0?

Ashley said:
Thanks Keds 69!
I'm glad that you like them and am glad to see that you are enjoying them after I did and after they have been on my feet. How did you fit in them? I hope to see lots more!
Try using more light with the flash next time. Do you have a flower mode for close up shots? Sometimes I forget to use it on my camera. That's why some of my pics are a little off.
Now be a good Keds boy and clean your cum off of those Hot pink Keds. :icon_lol: Lol

Kiss my Keds,
Ashley

keds69 said:
They fit just a little snug but thats fine. I'm hoping to buy another pair from you in the future and have fun with them also 😉. Those pic's were done only with my cell phone and the flash wasn't on, time to buy a digital camera soon. I'll never clean them off, they look much better this way. I'll kiss your keds anytime :icon_mrgr Got any keds cahamps for sale in a 7.5 or 8.0?
I am hoping to post some more sneakers on E-bay this week. I have so much to do, we will see. Again, I really enjoyed the pics, hope you get a digital camera soon.

Cum on my Keds,
Ashley

Back
Top Bottom