consforever

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
N.S.W. Australia
O.K. people I may have been a bit slow getting onto this set... Been away.. I just spent a hour looking at the new ( August) set of Ashley's.. Fuckin hell.. Truly magnificent.. THANK YOU ASHLEY.. 1 million kunos ... My God it was enough to blow your nuts fair outa your jocks... I always said this girl was hot as all hell.. MY God, those eyes..
Fair dinkim Seeker why the Hell hasn't this girl done a full length shoot before..??.. For Gods sake send the pro photographer round to her place.. I for one would love to see many, many more "FULL" length shoots of this bueatiful girl.. She is one of our top sneaker girls.. (I say "one of" to be fair to all, but, I have my own opion on that one..) Naked Ashley, I could definatly handle that, but up to ashley of course... Whats most important is more Ashley sets....
How about a clash of the sneaker divas.. Ashley and Aimee in one mega 300 pic photo shoot in x-hi Cons... YEAHHHHHHH....
AS if.. Dream on.. Thanks a million for that set Seeker..Great stuff... :icon_evil:icon_evil:icon_evil:icon_evil Walk softly people..
P.S.. How about some opinions on this people..

Re: Ashly, absolutly fabulous..

E-YUP~~ Ashley is smokin hot and the Keds are just a bonus in her case--pretty and in Keds is my kryptonite... I totally enjoy all her pics too bro....:icon_mrgr

Back
Top Bottom