Kedsbri

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
Canada
Hi everyone, for anyone (in Canada who watched the Junos and watches ET Entertainment Tonight) who watched ET last night, the night after the Junos in Calgary (my home town) Did you see Tanya Kim and her blurb on Avril Lavigne? Tanya described the dress she wore on the red carpet into the Junos as (whatever it was) then she said "and she teamed that up with platform Keds!!! From the quick picture I saw I really couldn't see her shoes very well but if I had to make a guess on the style of Keds she had on I would say they were the high heeled Keds Bliss style. Did anyone else see ET or the Junos? I googled for pic's but had no luck.

Re: Avril Lavigne and Keds???

Here you go.

Attachments

• 02-2.jpg
    02-2.jpg
    459.1 KB · Views: 10
  • 05-2.jpg
    05-2.jpg
    324.8 KB · Views: 10
  • junoawards08calgary23.jpg
    junoawards08calgary23.jpg
    218.3 KB · Views: 9
  • junos_(10).jpeg
    junos_(10).jpeg
    70.5 KB · Views: 9

Thanks Scotty, great find. I see from the Keds web site the style name of these wedges is "Keds Bliss" I must be an old Keds guy 'cuz the 3 pairs of Keds Bliss that I own are platform sneaker from several years ago. I can't believe Keds has "recycle" that style name already

Last edited:

For those who are too young to remember these from the first go around! Here's what the Keds Bliss looked like from the old days.

Attachments

• Keds Bliss.jpg
    Keds Bliss.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 7
  • Keds Bliss a.jpg
    Keds Bliss a.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 5
  • Keds Bliss b.jpg
    Keds Bliss b.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 4
  • Keds Bliss d.jpg
    Keds Bliss d.jpg