Scotty

Staff member
Reaction score
Location (country)
USA
Check out near the end of Avril's new video Girlfriend, she is wearing shorts, fishnets, tube socks, and black hitops. Her back up dancers are wearing chucks, too. I never thought I would see her doing choreographed dance routines. Be careful, the song might induce a headache.:icon_wink
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQka73hyuGU[/YOUTUBE]

Re: Avril Lavigne's new video

Thanks Scotty nothing like a little Avril Lavigne to get me going in the morning... Sounds like a sixties girl band... "Chirells" may be..??.. (Seeker feel free to jump in here with this one...) Hey, the guy with the dark hair, isn't that the new husband or the lead guitarist in her band..??.. As I said before saw her in Sydney... She is awsome, brilliant.... :icon_cool :icon_cool

Rock on with Mzzz Lavigne people...

Well, to me it's always a hit to watch a beautiful girl in knee-high sox. and when she's wearing hi-tops too then itøs just...well...WOW ;-)

Look up Avril pictures for friends and family at the grammies. Her hitops are looking nice and worn 🙂

Hi All. RCA seemed to have blocked the YOUTUBE viewing of this. Has anyone got pics of the new video AND shots of the grammies. I cant wait to see this!

Youtube has really been cracking down on posts. I'm afraid its not going to be the same anymore. Here are the Avril pics from the Grammy party.

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    163.5 KB · Views: 1
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 1
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    148.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    202.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    207.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    141.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    233 KB · Views: 0
  • 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 1

Nice pics - just a pity it isn't hi-tops...

Oh my god........if you guys haven't seen the pictures of Avril in london yet, phew, amazing.

Check out the bottom 4 london sets.....she even has her converse untied in one, which was to my liking...and the motel one she's wearing plaid with 2 other girls...that's 3 converse girls. Check it...I'm happy.

http://avril-lavigne.us/gallery/index.php?cat=27

Back
Top Bottom