mentalboye

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
New Jersey, USA
So tonight I was at the mall with a female friend of mine and when we got there she mentioned she needed to go sneaker shopping. Originally I was going to go off to get some stuff by myself, but knowing that I had to go along for this I lied and told her I needed new sneakers too. We get to the store and she really liked this pair of asics and was almost dead set on getting them. I casually picked up a pair of chucks and told her that I thought they were cute. She agreed and tried them on. Once she had them on I kept telling her how good they looked and eventually she decided to get them! She decided on gray slip-ons, which I think are really cute. In order to keep my lie going, I got a pair of lace up gray los. This is going to be so great, it will be so easy for me to have my way with these shoes!

Re: Awesome Converse Story

God, hot story, loved it. You are possibly the most luckyest sneaker fetishist I have ever seen!

Well lads, I am on my own at home today so it's time to play. I'm going to have my way with my wife's red and black hi chucks. Good luck mentalboye.

That story resembles how I was able to open my wife to my Keds fetish. I would take the time to go shopping with her, tell her what looked good on her, and eventually she would buy and wear something because I liked it...

I think that if there is a strong love of each other, there is a willingness to please each other, and keep the attraction to each other alive.

In the latest development, she wore the chucks tonight and proudly announced that she was wearing them without socks. I might need to try and make this girl more than just a friend...

Back
Top Bottom