mentalboye

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
New Jersey, USA
Well, I'm finally back from a month in Prague! Had a great time over there, but definetely missed being away from this board. Prague didn't offer much in terms of chucks sightings (lots of skate shoes tho), but I went on two weekend trips, one to Budapest and one to Amsterdam, both of which were loaded with chucks. However, what really made the entire trip amazing were two of the girls I spent alot of time with on it wore chucks pretty frequently and did some things that were really hot. First of all, they almost always wore them sockless and when I asked them about it they both agreed that they liked the way that converses felt much better when worn right against the skin. Even better, one day I noticed that they had switched shoes and still decided to wear each others chucks without socks. Then in Amsterdam, we passed a shoe store and they made us go inside because they were selling converses. They proceeded to talk about how much they loved chucks and both of them came close to buying another pair right there. Finally, this did nothing for me but I thought somebody may enjoy it, that one of the girls stepped right into a pile of dog crap and it got all over the bottom of her chucks. Somebody told her she should just throw them out and she said that she could never throw them out, no matter how gross they got.

Attached are a couple of shots I was able to get of the girls wearing their chucks, enjoy!

Attachments

• covn1.JPG
    covn1.JPG
    136.7 KB · Views: 12
  • conv10.JPG
    conv10.JPG
    174.4 KB · Views: 10
  • conv9.JPG
    conv9.JPG
    101.2 KB · Views: 12
  • conv8.JPG
    conv8.JPG
    123.9 KB · Views: 10
  • conv7.JPG
    conv7.JPG
    172 KB · Views: 11
  • conv6.JPG
    conv6.JPG
    144 KB · Views: 13
  • conv5.JPG
    conv5.JPG
    70 KB · Views: 13
  • conv4.JPG
    conv4.JPG
    232.6 KB · Views: 11
  • conv3.JPG
    conv3.JPG
    167.8 KB · Views: 11
  • conv2.JPG
    conv2.JPG
    209.8 KB · Views: 11
Re: Back from Prague with stories and pics

Here are some more pics from the trip. The first 3 are of the girls again, the 3rd being my favorite, it's them holding their shoes on the train. The rest are just random other shots I was able to get. Enjoy!

Attachments

• conv15.JPG
    conv15.JPG
    119.3 KB · Views: 9
  • conv14.JPG
    conv14.JPG
    114.9 KB · Views: 9
  • conv13.JPG
    conv13.JPG
    178.3 KB · Views: 11
  • conv12.JPG
    conv12.JPG