Seeker

Staff member
Reaction score
Location (country)
Canada
We had a fun shoot at the beach yesterday. We went at 8:00 AM to avoid people but there were still lot's around. One of the models could not make it but Aimee was a trooper and did her best.

Our day finished off in a local park with the Police. It seems some of the joggers took offence to seeing titties and called them. The cop thought was all quite funny while trying to make it seem like he was being serious. 🙄

We are trying to book another shoot in the next 2 or 3 weeks. I'll keep you all posted on details.

BTW while I was there I noticed a young couple (20's) and dog walking along the shore. She was wearing white champs that were partially wet and sandy. I really wished I had a second camera. Over the next couple hours I saw 3 more pairs. This might be a good place to hang out this summer 😀

A girl always looks great in keds with or without her being nude preferabley with her titties hidden . Also it would be less trouble from the police .I love girls wearing hot pants and a T shirt ....

Women where I live have a constitutional right to bare their breasts where ever they want. Seeing bare chested women on the beaches is quite comman.

Sorry but I like nude and I like titties 😀

I haven't seen hot pants since the 70's and I'm not sure its a fashion that will make the rounds again at least I hope not.

Come now Seeker!!

Come now Seeker!!

If she was wearing hot pants and a pair of Keds you would love it!! Well, if I was wearing hot pants and Keds you'd love it!!

😀

Back
Top Bottom