K

keddies

Hey, Im a teacher at a school in frederick county, md. Just wanted to let you know that in my class a popular and beautiful girl was wearing new navy blue champs w/ no socks with a tight skirt and a tight shirt. I couldn't help but stare at her, and those sexy keds all class and while she was walking out. Hopefully this is a start from what mischa and keds are doing with all they're promotions and sales.

(i hope so it would definitley be worth the teacher payment to be able to stare at a few more beautiful young girls in keds all day) :icon_mrgr

Hmmmmm... an advanced scout, ever-vigilant, on the lookout for topstitched navy...

I can only submit that it is a tough job, but somebody has to do it.

Lucky you, on the front lines! :icon_lol:

What grade do you teach? Or better yet, what grade is the aforementioned student?

- slipon

No no no, this is where an after school detention or tutor lesson is a must. Then i can get up close and personal. :icon_bigg

You guys are terrible.

...pictures please! ;-D

I saw some very pretty women wearing Keds champs this weekend. I was at a street fair in Monterey. I saw that most young women were wearing flip-flops. Chucks and chuck knockoffs outnumbered Keds about 5:1. Keds are still primarily seen on the over 40 women. There were some young women and girls wearing Keds, but there were many different styles-mules or backless seem popular out here. I saw more champs than I've seen in years. I'm starting to get a little hopeful.

What I found most painful is that women out here seem to go out of their way to look unattractive - goofy clothing choices like shredded dresses and tights with torn up garish looking hightop chucks(not something I find attractive). They looked like circus clowns. I pointed it out to my wife to reinforce my likes and dislikes. She agreed with my asessment of the chucks group.

Back
Top Bottom