yournamehere

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
USA
I have compiled a list of Keds in non-mainstream video, which includes YouTube, Internet sites and adult video, but not regular TV and movies. Seeker has graciously agreed to host it:

http://sneaker-groups.com/movie/x-list.html

Of course Keds-Fetish.com is the best source of material by far -- a fact that is proven by the data in the list! However, other sources can sometimes be good too. The goal of the list is to say what's available and whether its quality is worth your time and money. Thus, one function is to comprehensively collect all the sightings, from sneaker-groups and my own discoveries. The second function is to annotate sightings with information useful in deciding if it's worthwhile -- information such as Keds vs knockoff, actress, and duration of scene.

The only way to keep the list up to date is as a group project; I am happy to compile, and since organizing the list for public use have been recording the original poster on sneaker-groups to give proper credit. I hope somebody can identify the first few entries in the list, for which I have an image or link, but no title. Maybe someone will be inspired to make a list for TV and movies.

Let me know how you like it.

Re: Big List

Whoa. This is quite an achievement! Thank you for all the work you put into this! Looks like I've got my next few evenings cut out for me.

How long did it take you to make this ?!?

Nothing short of amazing!! Wow... easy to follow and so helpful... thank you so much for all the efforts!!

Absolutely phenomenal. The list is terrific; the details you provide are phenomenal. Thank you for compiling it and thank you even more for sharing it.

First let me thank you, website2, for all the sightings you've posted.

Your answer is: A long time!

I kept a list for my own use for many years. When it was substantial enough that I thought it would be useful to others, I added details and formatted the data in HTML. Then I contacted Seeker and he agreed to host it.

Glad you like it!

Back
Top Bottom