netking30

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
New Zealand
Hi all

(I put the first part of this story under 'Converse Streetshots').

I had become infatuated with my big sister's Chucks hi-tops but got even when mum bought me apair for my birthday. To continue ...

My big sister came home one day and showed mum the things she had brought. I thought Megan was very lucky as she had her own money to spend, unlike me who was already dependent on mum. She had new jeans and a new pair of blue Adidas sneakers to match her jeans. I was not really interested so I left them to it. A few days later she wore her new sneakers around the house and a shiver went up my spine as they squelched on the smooth floor. It was then I noticed they had brown rubber soles with a saw tooth ripple pattern. She was a bit plump and the ripples under the ball of her foot would give and bend under her weight then seemed to spread slightly as she bent her foot. The tips of the ripples would give the floor a slight flick making the squelching sound. This just drove me crazy and I went all hard. This made me feel a bit embarrassed and I left the room. I noticed the ripples left a distinctive pattern on the carpet. I hoped I could get hold of them and have a play with them sometime.

Megan wore them a few times a week and seeing her wearing them just drove me crazy. Various mannerisms she had did not help either, like when she had her legs crossed with her foot pumping up and down with the sole in full view. Or when her foot was resting on a stool rail with the ripples bent conforming to the shape of the rail. I came home one day to see wet ripple footprints in the porch, when this made me excited, but alas, she had taken them off. I was a bit luckier another time, she came home when it had been raining and they squelched even louder on the smooth floor leaving little wet stripes on the floor. It was almost too much to bear, I felt I wanted her to walk all over me with those sneakers and their damp soles, with the ripples gently caressing my skin. I could not really ask to do that. I had no shoes on one day, but she was wearing those sneakers. We were playing a bit rough together and she accidentally trod on my foot with the ripples digging into the skin leaving white marks which then went slightly red. I felt a both a bit hurt and a bit turned on. “Sorry”, she said, “That’s Alright” I replied. I secretly wished she would do it again a bit harder, unlike other times when I would have made a fuss if she trod on my feet.

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]©[/FONT] Netking September 2009

Re: Big Sister's Sneakers - part 3

Re: Big Sister's Sneakers - part 3

I have now written part 3 - it is under 'Converse Streetshots'

Back
Top Bottom