bunty2punty2

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
UK, NORTH WEST
Hello Everyone
I'm one of the mederators of the plimsoll forum on here, based over here in old blighty. Could seriously do with some help from you converse fanatics.
The wife has asked for a pair of Converse troy (the black and red ones). I'm delighted, but have spent hours looking on various sites and can't seem to locate a pair, except some uk 8 on ebay.
I desperately need your help. Am seeking (pardon the pun) a UK Size 7, anywhere, preferbly the cheapest! (currently very barassic-meaning poor!)
Thanks in advance.
Cheers
Bunty

bunty2punty2 said:
Hello Everyone
I'm one of the mederators of the plimsoll forum on here, based over here in old blighty. Could seriously do with some help from you converse fanatics.
The wife has asked for a pair of Converse troy (the black and red ones). I'm delighted, but have spent hours looking on various sites and can't seem to locate a pair, except some uk 8 on ebay.
I desperately need your help. Am seeking (pardon the pun) a UK Size 7, anywhere, preferbly the cheapest! (currently very barassic-meaning poor!)
Thanks in advance.
Cheers
Bunty
You should ask on the Converse site. They have a pretty nice site. They even have a feature that you can design your own pair.
Colors of the canvas, stitching, rubber, etc... There are several styles, like chucks and Jack Purcells.

Kiss my Cons,
Ashley

I have bought from Cloggs, Raw Shoe Co (Leicester), and more recently Hargreaves Sports on line, Good choice, Good prices and Good service.

Back
Top Bottom